• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Help!

I am on the last boss on terra's where you play as LS and I can't seem to beat him.
Does anyone know how to get through the part where he throws the big rocks at you?

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Make sure You are blocking and using the counterattack ability. Dont really try to hit him with regular attacks only block and counterattack, and dodge his stuff as best as you can, and also a few fully charged shoot locks should help even if he dodges alot of them

It took me a few tries to beat him myself, but I beat him while i was on the bus to school :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
watch one of the fight video and do what that played does to win

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
yeah, like Black Rose Witch said, dodge and counterattack
i think when he does the dash attack, try to block it then press the button that flashes up on the screen to counterattack. block his little fire things too

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Considering that everyone here has experience with the game, how is it in terms of difficulty when compared to that of KHII?

jordand

I started on Proud mode and I think that it is set up almost perfectly. You don't beat every boss on the first try it takes some experimenting to see what really works on them. And (idk if I hould be embarassed about this but) I've actually died a small number of times just battling batched of unversed. Really takes me back to my KH1 days when the game wasn't some easy cakewalk.

Awards
I started on Proud mode and I think that it is set up almost perfectly. You don't beat every boss on the first try it takes some experimenting to see what really works on them. And (idk if I hould be embarassed about this but) I've actually died a small number of times just battling batched of unversed. Really takes me back to my KH1 days when the game wasn't some easy cakewalk.
God do i miss the days of the first KH when i used to get my ass whooped by the second darkside on the destiny islands. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back