• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with sephoroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom of hearts

Hello all, so I was playing kingdom hearts 2 for PS2 and I’m confused as to what im supposed to do after hollow bastion gets its new name I can’t remember the new name ATM but I was wondering if you need to fight and beat sephoroth to continue the game or if there is an alternative way to proceed, and if I do need to fight him are there any suggestions on what abilities that would be helpful to beat him.....he’s EXTREMELY OP 😂 I do remember in kingdom hearts 1 that there was a similar OP character that you could fight but you didn’t have to fight him to win the game. Thanks all!! :)

D

Deleted member 252753

You definitely don't need to beat Sephiroth to move the plot forward. He's optional. If you have competed enough world you should be able to go to Twilight Town to advance.

Kingdom of hearts

You definitely don't need to beat Sephiroth to move the plot forward. He's optional. If you have competed enough world you should be able to go to Twilight Town to advance.
sweet! thank you I appreciate the advice! I was kinda worried there for a little bit lol and thank you for the correct spelling of his name 😂

Back