• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with quest 660

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayaki

Awards
I’m at Castle of Dreams and I’m stuck trying to kill the Mean Maiden. I wasted probably 2,000 jewels trying to defeat her. It’s bad enough that she has that counter which runs out that she gets an extra attack, but she also has these two cat things that heal all the way back to full health when their counters run out. I tried attacking them separately, with medals that only have one target. But I’m a total weakling and my medals only do 1 damage. By the way, Mean Maiden is level 159. I’m level 217. I just barely got through the werewolf parts, too.

So, right now, I’m replaying the quests that still have unfinished objectives, and I’m trying to get better medals. I just blew 6,000 jewels hoping for an HD Aqua medal, but I got mostly trash.

I usually use the Starlight or the Olympia Keyblade. Right now I have (will edit this later):

Magic:

-Moana (Atk and Lux boost max)
-Jack Skellington (Atk Boost 2)
-Demyx (Atk and Prize boost)
-Donald A (Def Boost 1)
-Meow Wow (Atk Boost 1)

Strength:

-KH Riku (Poison+)
-Illustrated Riku (Atk Boost 2) - That’s my strongest.
-Saix (No cost)

Speed:

-HD KH3D Sora (Atk and Prize plus)
-Sora and Roxas (Triple threat)
-Tsum Tsum Mickey and Minnie (Paralysis)

And these are only my strongest medals. I’m not sure what else to do with all these abilities piled up. I suck at gaming, and I have inherent bad luck, and I only have 810 jewels left.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
And these are only my strongest medals. I’m not sure what else to do with all these abilities piled up. I suck at gaming, and I have inherent bad luck, and I only have 810 jewels left.

Alright lets try to get you out of this rut shall we i know moana is x3 for 3 attacks so put it in slot 4 that way your 5 pet and friend medal get the boost, next you need to prob need your strongest green medal as your finisher most likely on olympia if you have another attack boost medal or a defense lower put those at the beginning

but that aside what level is your character atm because if your not at 300 the game might be a bit difficult for you

but again idk what medals you have of all of them, which you should keep al of them for guilt and special situations

Veevee

Awards
It pains me to say this, but you probably won't beat her with that setup at this time. First of all, you'll need 0.2 Kairi sooner or later or something remotely similar (e.g. two Illu Kairi 1). 0.2 Kairi should be a good bet since she's frequently out as a 5 mercy pull = 15.000 jewels. We will get 600 apology jewels + (very likely) 3000 retweet jewels + 5410 (or something like that) "watch our video" jewels soon. Makes already 9000. Considering you can get jewels via union cross and usually daily quests + login jewels of 1100 a week, you should soon be good to go and be able to get 0.2 Kairi (taking five pulls at max) as soon as she's offered again (which is quite frequently). She's REALLY helpful (awesome buffer + gdd-1 + psm-1), I cannot stress this enough, plus you'll get at least 4 additional premiums in your other pulls (if you don't happen to pull her earlier).
0.2 Kairi will make your own medals SO MUCH stronger and boost whatever friend medal really much. I was once where you are now and I mostly relied on buffing the friend medals since they had so much better medals than me. That wasn't always fun, but worked well until I had better stuff myself someday.

This game doesn't have much to do with "sucking at gaming" but with thinking how to spend your jewels best which is usually not spending jewels on continuing quests and instead go for things that have a mercy - e.g. the Sora deal atm, the Copy Key Arts, 5 mercy pull so you're guaranteed to get something useful (not that you don't get anything useful if you don't do it this way, but it's a lot safer and that means a lot in a game based on randomness and luck). Either you inform yourself about upcoming medals by reading what comes out in JP and saving a little for that or you ask the community what's good to save for. This is not always the most fun, but the most efficient strategy.

Hope it helps? :)

Kagayaki

Awards
Thanks, though I’m kind of disappointed that I have no hope of defeating her, at least for now.

I forgot that I have a Vivi medal with Strength Boost and STR +1000. I changed his skill to Atk Boost 4. And I have a Master Xehanort medal that I’m trying to level up (it’s tier 5 now).

I tried yet again for that Riku medal only to get trash yet again. But it wasn’t a total loss because I still got to level up some important All Target medals (which isn’t what I need for this boss but whatever). I’m pretty much out of Jewels right now, but hopefully I’ll get some courtesy Jewels after they decide winners for the Halloween contest.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh damn. :l
Your safest bet for the future is to try and get a strong buffer medal. Attack medals are important, but without a good buffer, they're no use, especially against high level enemies. For example trying to get Kairi EX would've made more sense than trying to get Riku, because with Kairi, even medals that seem weak in comparison, can be really good.

Veevee

Awards
Thanks, though I’m kind of disappointed that I have no hope of defeating her, at least for now.

I forgot that I have a Vivi medal with Strength Boost and STR +1000. I changed his skill to Atk Boost 4. And I have a Master Xehanort medal that I’m trying to level up (it’s tier 5 now).

I tried yet again for that Riku medal only to get trash yet again. But it wasn’t a total loss because I still got to level up some important All Target medals (which isn’t what I need for this boss but whatever). I’m pretty much out of Jewels right now, but hopefully I’ll get some courtesy Jewels after they decide winners for the Halloween contest.

As a tip for the future, you'd be better off not to chase EX medals. Yes, they're super strong but the chances of actually pulling them are really low. Kairi was an exception, her drop rate was rather high but there are still a lot of people who didn't get her. Go for mercy medals, don't blindly drop jewels in banners, think about how you can maximize your jewel's worth.

Plus, you probably should change the way you equip skills on medals. Vivi is an okay buffer but has a crappy multiplier, so an attack boost skill is pretty much wasted on him. Buffers should always get defense boost, second chance or triple threat while medals with good multiplier should get Attack skills.

Kagayaki

Awards
I tried three times already, and still no Kairi medal. I was a moron and dropped $30 on this game. But at least I got the World Ends With You Art medal.

I also have Master Xehanort, KH2 Aerith, Cinderella, And KH1 Kairi, Illustrated KH1 Kairi, Illustrated Uniform Kairi, Young Kairi, and KH2 Kairi. I think I need Speed medals the most, but I wish there was some way to stop the counters and keep those other two Heartless from healing.

Or maybe it all serves me right for playing the NA version. I guess I’ just sit back and enjoy the VIP benefits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back