• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Oricalcum ( Not Oricalcum+ )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Oh, sorry I just realized that you said Not Orichalcum+ . Sorry, I don't know then, I should've paid more attention :(

EDIT: no, I'm pretty sure you need Orichalcum+ for Ultima

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just go to all the Rare Heartless locations and hope one of those gumball machine Heartless appear, and the wait until they have less than 1 bar of health left and then do the reaction command

Legato2471

Check the last guide in my sig. It isn't stickied but it will help you with what you need. Maybe some posting in it could bring it back up to the front page =p

sora reborn

ok buddy all u gotta do is find the bulky vender heartless and use reaction command and its about a 15% chance that it will drop a NORMAL oricalcum=)

Wisdom Sora

Ya go to the rare heartless locations (they are called Bulky Vendors, and look like a car with a gumball machine on top, plus the game will tell you when one appears)
Lemme try to think of the locations for them:
-the bazaar in aladdins place
-in the big open area in the underworld
-the checkpoint at mulans place (the part with two destructable carts)
-In the Fancy-red-carpeted area in Beasts castle
and that's all I can remember, that might be all of the places anyway.

When you see one, look up info in your Jiminys Journal for additional info.
Make sure to alternate between these points as well, as the journal says, they won't appear in the same spot twice in a row.

OK when you finally get to see one, they have a special pattern, I'm pretty sure they're invulnerable to most attacks, but that's a good thing anyway, you don't want to kill it. You will soon notice (if you have the scan ability on) that its hp will quickly go down, you don't want to use the reaction command on it right away, chase it around for a while till it starts jumpin up and down and the reaction commmand says "Prime Capsule" that's the best one.That's the time to press triangle, and then all you can do is hope you get a oricalcum from em, which I did with a prime capsule.
If you're too late, and it's hp reaches 0, it will dissapear into a cloud of purple smoke...aaand that's about it I think.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Donald and Goofy can't kill it, it doesn't take damage. It appears, and then disappears immediately until you do a specific thing

In the Bazaar in Agrabah, three will appear, and then disappear and hide in one of the stands, jsut use Fire to plow through them all and they'll appear.

In Christmas Town in Halloween Town, it'll appear and disappear, and then it will pop back out as soon as you go up to the Carossal an use the reastion command to make it spin

In Beast's Castle, in the West Wing/Corrider, it will appear and then hide itself in a Suit of Armor. Use Magic to destroy all the suits of Armor and it will apear

In the Underworld, in the place you first saw Demyx (Circular Room with a circle of those lamps in the middle), it will appear, and then hide itself in one of the lamps. Destroy the lamps to have it come out

In the Land of Dragons, at the place where the Army Camp, Emperial City, and Mountain trail meet at that river place is where the last one appears, you have to destroy one of the Missile carts for it to come out

After it appears, you can't damage it since it's immune to everything, but it's health will go down naturally. The less health it has, the better the prize you get when you do the Reaction Command, so remember to wait until it has 1 bar of health left, or less than 1 bar of health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back