• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Watcher

I found Larxene's card worked really well in this battle (no one would ever agree with me on this statement, however) the extra running speed helps in dodging attacks.

However the best method is to use the jafar card and spam the 'low level' slieghts (ie, last arcanum, ragnarok) and when Jafar is used up... can't remember, it's been WAY too long.

Soul Eater Riku7

axel so easy its not funny...i can beat soar's story hands down..well..i couldnt play but u no what i mean...i still hav alot of trouble with ansem at the end of riku's story...ne advice?

axel so easy its not funny...i can beat soar's story hands down..well..i couldnt play but u no what i mean...i still hav alot of trouble with ansem at the end of riku's story...ne advice?

well thats because you're probably better than me. i hate GBA.

i havent beaten Sora's story once, but heres something from the guidebook i found:

go into Dark Mode as fast as possible to attack Ansem with Dark Aura and/or Dark Breaks. Collect the King cards and stock them to provide maximum healing when needed. (this is the final Ansem battle)

did you mean that or the first Ansem battle?

Sora18

Oh boy, that takes me back, Marluxia, I spent almost 3 days on Riku IV. oh man. Marluxia took me a few days also.
but make sure that you have tons of 0 cards, and high cards in there, I would put the 0 cards in the back, and just scroll to them, when your about to break his card. Just keep attacking, and keep doing that, you should be fine.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I beat the game today. Well it took me 2 tries. Have 3 cloud cards. Lots of zero 7 , 8, and 9 cards. About 6 or 7 cures . Dodge and break his strong attaks with the zeors. When he gets low use sleights.

for Marluxia II there is a pattern. You have to break him then hit hm. Simple.

Riku IV took me IV tries. Axel II took me 3. Larxene II took me one try All vexens and rikus up to 4 one try. Maleficnet 7-9 tries. Parasite cage 8 tries. I guesss the hardest part was the memory worlds of monstro and hollow bstion. The organization memmbers were pretty easy

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
nice job.

the only problem with my deck for marluxia I is that all my cloud cards are 4s..so they wont do any good. and i have to raise my CP...all over again. i havent had a chance to play for a couple of days. :-/

Mine too. I have two 4s and a 1 fo cloud. Well I know you can beat marluxia. That idiot.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I would suggest placing 0 cards at the front of your deck. then 9s then 8s and 7s then 6s and so on. all together. leaving cure/Mickey cards untouched.
when you fight. don't use the 0 cards. skip to the 9s and use the rest of the cards like regular. continuously hacking away at the buttons and you'll realize that you've healed yourself at the end of the deck -when you use the MM/cure cards cards
then when he uses a sleight the deck and select the 0 card before then.

lather, rinse, and repeat as necessary
I use this in every battle really, soo...
hopefully that will help. good luck!

Riku191

i fought him at lv70 he was so much fun and easy i didnt even use any 0 cards hes pretty easy no stratigy needed to beat him really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back