• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with KH trailers from filefront!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I know this is probably in the wrong board, but on www.kh2.co.uk they have awesome trailer, like ones that were from the Final Mix. But they use filefront, which on my computer takes twelve hours to load a two minute trailer. *sniff* Do any of you know how to watch the final mix trailers without using FileFront?

-Thanks!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i had the same problem try to find the final mix trailers somewhere else maybe.

Doushitemo

RikuIsMine77 said:
I know this is probably in the wrong board, but on www.kh2.co.uk they have awesome trailer, like ones that were from the Final Mix. But they use filefront, which on my computer takes twelve hours to load a two minute trailer. *sniff* Do any of you know how to watch the final mix trailers without using FileFront?

-Thanks!
Does it seriously take you 12 hours to download a video? Surely you must be exaggerating, because I have the slowest dial-up on the planet, and I can download a 5 MB trailer in 30 minutes. All I can tell you is to be patient, or buy Final Mix and record the videos onto your computer yourself. If you want to find a site that has the videos but not on a FileFront server, just go to all of KHI and KHU's affiliates and see if any of them do. In fact, I think KHI doesn't use filefront, but I could be wrong. Hope I was of at least a little help! ^_^

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
A lot of the trailers on here aren't filefront, but the ones having to do with KH 2 trailers and KH Final Mix all are only on file front. I wasn't over estimating the download time. It really said I had to wait twelve hours, and it was going at that pace too. I really want to see the extra Final Mix scenes, but damned filefront has to take over everything.

Thanks everyone. Maybe someone with Final Mix can send me a clip of the bonus scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back