• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help With Hades!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
contains spoliers, highlight to see:

No One Is Helping Me On The Members Helping Memers Forum, That's Why I'm Putting This Here!!!!!!!!!i'm Currently Fightning Hades And I Keep Dying Just At The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!does Anybody Know Anything That Can Help Me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Little_Red

betch.
I put this up two hours ago, and I'm still fighting him!!!!! Oh well, I'll wait until night time and see if I can do it again...+ patience is a thing I ran out of a very long time ago...

Wolffia

Which time are you fighting him? Cuz' he's available to fight in the tournaments and then, he's a boss for the storyline, and you fight him about 2-3 times.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know hwat would be hilarious...if they were talking about the first fight with Hades XD

Btw, if you are talking about the first fight with Hades, I think you should know that you're not supposed to hit him, you're supposed to run away...since you can't damage him at all

If you're talking about fighting Hades and second time and fighting Hades in the Tournemant, then jsut go level up and get stronger...

And btw, if someone doesn't answer your question, don't make another thread on it, just wait until someone posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back