• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with going back into the Labyrinth in Arendelle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
So I finished Arendelle's story and going back to get the Lucky Marks and Chests, but I'm stuck with trying to get the 2nd mark. It's in the first part of the Labyrinth, but I can't seem to get back there. I can only get back as far the ice bridge room that leads to the Lower floor. Is there any way to get the 2nd mark at this point or not?

hlc1988

Awards
So I finished Arendelle's story and going back to get the Lucky Marks and Chests, but I'm stuck with trying to get the 2nd mark. It's in the first part of the Labyrinth, but I can't seem to get back there. I can only get back as far the ice bridge room that leads to the Lower floor. Is there any way to get the 2nd mark at this point or not?

What if you started at the beginning of Arendelle again and made your way forward?

Tempo

Awards
in the room where you teleport in, directly stepping out of the dark orb thing, right behind you should be an ice pillar you can spin around to activate a lift that takes you back down to the very bottom where you began the labyrinth during the story.

Awards
in the room where you teleport in, directly stepping out of the dark orb thing, right behind you should be an ice pillar you can spin around to activate a lift that takes you back down to the very bottom where you began the labyrinth during the story.

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I spent like more than an hour in the labyrinth, trying to figure out how to get back down there! I didn't even notice the pillar behind the black orb!

Back