• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Emulator!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Birth By Keep

GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULD TELL YOU! (Ok
Everytime i try to run an PS2 emulator on my computer it doesn't work! I try to run my KH2FM+ file and like i said, doesn't work! Does any body have any suggestions? (Over than buying a JAP PS2 or Swap Magic) Cause i really want to play KH2FM+ again! The last time i played it was the time before my PS2 stopped working!

Akans

「moriya」
Yeah it is against the rules. Anyways, emulators don't always work the way you want them to, especially if its a commercial game. My advice? Buy the game. And fix your PS2.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I wouldn't exactly be calling him a n00b since he joined before you did ;P
Anyway, like he said write it yourself or just get another ps2. They only run for about $100 anyway.

There's also something called the internet, you could always do a search there.
And I don't know if it's even possible to emulate FM+, besides you're not missing much =\

Everytime i try to run an PS2 emulator on my computer it doesn't work! I try to run my KH2FM+ file and like i said, doesn't work! Does any body have any suggestions? (Over than buying a JAP PS2 or Swap Magic) Cause i really want to play KH2FM+ again! The last time i played it was the time before my PS2 stopped working!

Well if have a PS2 and have brought the actual game you haven't done anything wrong by downloading an emulator and getting the ISO for said game to use as a back up. That being said, the PS2 first all is still being perfected and it requires an extremely high end computer to use. You cannot play most commercial games on that emulator yet.

starlocker

you need:

1. a graphics card (a absolute must!!! the more expensive the better)
2. a prossessor (dual-core doesn't matter) running at speeds of >2.8 GHz .3 GHz is fine
3. specific ps2 BIOS(es)-> which is why we don't talk about this in these kinds of forums in the first place >:/

you may also want to get some plugins for the graphics card or re build the source again and tune the settings but theres no guarantee that it will work *properly* as no emulation is perfect as of now.

C

Colours

n00b, learn japanese, or write an emulator urself

Lmao. Your a n00b too, either you like it or not.lawlz

I wouldn't exactly be calling him a n00b since he joined before you did ;P
Anyway, like he said write it yourself or just get another ps2. They only run for about $100 anyway.

There's also something called the internet, you could always do a search there.
And I don't know if it's even possible to emulate FM+, besides you're not missing much =\

Don't explain it too him, he doesn't comprehen that well, seeing that he forgot that he's a n00b too.lawlz.
Oh and the only way to play final mix is the swap magic, nothing esle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back