• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Cerberus Adamantite and Question on Magic Mirrors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
This is my favorite site for help and anything Kingdom Hearts, so I'm hoping someone might help me solve an odd question and maybe offer help on getting past Cerberus for Adamantite. I have to get past it to strengthen that keyblade.

First, a vexing problem...I have a 6* KH II King Mickey medal, fully leveled to Level 100, and also boosted to max 1,000 strength via Chip medals. He is also fully guilted, but has stopped at Lv. 50 guilt. It won't allow me to add Magic Mirrors to up the guilt. I can use the Magic Mirrors on any medal, except that Mickey. What gives? Anyone know why? Is it because he's boosted to max 1,000 using the Chip medals? I can't figure out. When I try to "level" him and add Magic Mirrors, the Mirror medals are unavailable...not highlighted. I'm hoping this is not a really stupid question and there is an explanation I should know, but I just don't. Please enlighten me.

Also, below is a screen capture of my Three Wishes Keyblade. All medals are 6*, fully Leveled to 100. Jack is guilted to 100%, Mickey is the aforementioned medal guilted to 50%. I have some with sleep, paralyze and poison. I still can't get past Cerberus in one turn. Is my keyblade just too weak? Hard to get past Cerberus to strengthen this one. I'm assuming I MUST use the Three Wishes in order to get the Adamantite?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Three%20wishes_zps6d4yvgm2.jpg

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
This is my favorite site for help and anything Kingdom Hearts, so I'm hoping someone might help me solve an odd question and maybe offer help on getting past Cerberus for Adamantite. I have to get past it to strengthen that keyblade.

First, a vexing problem...I have a 6* KH II King Mickey medal, fully leveled to Level 100, and also boosted to max 1,000 strength via Chip medals. He is also fully guilted, but has stopped at Lv. 50 guilt. It won't allow me to add Magic Mirrors to up the guilt. I can use the Magic Mirrors on any medal, except that Mickey. What gives? Anyone know why? Is it because he's boosted to max 1,000 using the Chip medals? I can't figure out. When I try to "level" him and add Magic Mirrors, the Mirror medals are unavailable...not highlighted. I'm hoping this is not a really stupid question and there is an explanation I should know, but I just don't. Please enlighten me.

Also, below is a screen capture of my Three Wishes Keyblade. All medals are 6*, fully Leveled to 100. Jack is guilted to 100%, Mickey is the aforementioned medal guilted to 50%. I have some with sleep, paralyze and poison. I still can't get past Cerberus in one turn. Is my keyblade just too weak? Hard to get past Cerberus to strengthen this one. I'm assuming I MUST use the Three Wishes in order to get the Adamantite?

well to answer the first question, read here to learn more: Medal - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Wiki

as for the Cerberus, it depends on what you got. using poison is useful so long as works. Nova Burst works too as it can knock a lot of health off and make it easier for you, depending on you lv. its also good to use a medal (like Namine) that mirrors the enemy's status effects, i.e. Cerberus' 3x attack boosts.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
as for the Cerberus, it depends on what you got. using poison is useful so long as works. Nova Burst works too as it can knock a lot of health off and make it easier for you, depending on you lv. its also good to use a medal (like Namine) that mirrors the enemy's status effects, i.e. Cerberus' 3x attack boosts.

I'm having the same problem as the TC. I actually beat the level 3 Admantite quest today, but I still can't beat the level 2 Cerberus one. That's ridiculous - the requirements for that are absurd. You know it's true when I blew through the level 3 one but can't beat the level 2 one. They should have made it beat in two turns, not one.

I put a Namine in mine and was shocked to see it didn't help me at all. I ended up making less damage then when I didn't have Namine.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I'm having the same problem as the TC. I actually beat the level 3 Admantite quest today, but I still can't beat the level 2 Cerberus one. That's ridiculous - the requirements for that are absurd. You know it's true when I blew through the level 3 one but can't beat the level 2 one. They should have made it beat in two turns, not one.

I put a Namine in mine and was shocked to see it didn't help me at all. I ended up making less damage then when I didn't have Namine.

did you use her special ability, then my only idea is to level the keyblade up. and before you ask me how, the trick i used was to complete the adamantite quests i know i can beat, then use those ores to level up the one that needs it more. btw, what levels are your keyblades?

crrazzycat

hi :)
bout magic mirror, it can only b used on guilted medals that r not yet maxed, the guilt of a medal can only reach its max % which is y u cant use it on your mickey.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
did you use her special ability,

Oh, now. I know I may not be the brightest bulb but of course I did that!

I ended up beating it through an unorthodox method - I chose a fully guilted Meowjesty with an Attack Plus bonus as my friend medal and placed Moana so it would boost the Meowjesty instead of my Jack.

Meowjesty is such a beast it even does massive damage to a boss that's not Speed. Hard to believe. A guilted Jack was worthless against this boss, but a Meowjesty not.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Still struggling, guys, but thanks for the comments and the suggestions. Yes, I have tried my Namine. Nothing. I have Jack and I agree about Meowjesty...that is a savior of a medal for those of us who cannot get all those Illustrated premier heavy hitters.

Bosshua

Couple weeks old, but you seem to be struggling, so I'll do my best to help!

As mentioned already, Mickey is a Tier 2 medal, which means his guilt range is 20%~50%. Magic Mirrors can only bring you to max guilt, which is 50% for that Mickey. Most medals nowadays are Tier 3 (40%~100%), so your confusion isn't surprising!
You don't *have* to use Three Wishes to get the adamant. It's generally for the best, but I did a lot of adamant early on using Divine Rose instead of the recommended Keyblade.

Do you have Xmas Sora or Moana Guilted? They were free medals in the last month, so I would *assume* so? Definitely ditch Roxas and iSora&Pals--most Premiums aren't that great without guilt. My suggested setup would be XMas Sora->Moana->Mickey->Xmas Sora->Jack. If you only have one Xmas Sora, then try XMas Sora->Moana->[Any Medal with Poison]->Mickey->Jack.

And as mentioned, if you have Maui, then Xmas Sora[or any gen+ booster]->Maui->Meowjesty->Meowjesty->[medal with poison] on Treasure Trove may also do it for you.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Oh, now. I know I may not be the brightest bulb but of course I did that!

I ended up beating it through an unorthodox method - I chose a fully guilted Meowjesty with an Attack Plus bonus as my friend medal and placed Moana so it would boost the Meowjesty instead of my Jack.

Meowjesty is such a beast it even does massive damage to a boss that's not Speed. Hard to believe. A guilted Jack was worthless against this boss, but a Meowjesty not.

Wait, scrap what I said in bold. Moana only boosts magic. So interestingly enough, that Meowjesty took out Cerberus unboosted!

Lately I've went back and beat almost all of the Admantite ore challenges. I think all I have left are Moogle o Glory and Starlight. And most of them I took out with using Meowjesty on Treasure Trove or Olympia. I've even used Meowjesty to tear through high level magic enemies. I beat level 5 Lady Luck (meaning Magic enemies) with an Olympia setup that buffed up Meowjesty.

If I can do it, I'm sure you can, too, Leopardess. Hopefully your Meowjesty is fully guilted. Give it an Attack Boost of II or more. Put it in a good slot. Put buff medals before it. And it will surprise you.

Okay, sorry, I went off there. This has just been my path to success with this game. Do you have any buff medals? I've been using Christmas Sora + Maui + Uniform Selphie to buff up Meowjesty. If Cerberus has a defense buff, which IIRC it probably does, I would substitute Uniform Selphie with Belle. I can not try Cerberus at this moment to see if it works (that was available only yesterday), but I went to the quest 475 boss, which is a power boss which is pretty similar. I took it out in two turns with this setup and Olympia. No doubt your keyblades are weaker, but that's okay, because if I could two turn it you would likely at least be able to beat it with a setup like this.

I hope I can help. I believe we have a lot of the same medals?

Luxu

Awards
Wait, scrap what I said in bold. Moana only boosts magic. So interestingly enough, that Meowjesty took out Cerberus unboosted!

The Maui and Moana medals boost Attack by 3 tiers for 3 attacks, and I think its just for any sort of attacking medal regardless of type. Correct me if I am wrong.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The Maui and Moana medals boost Attack by 3 tiers for 3 attacks, and I think its just for any sort of attacking medal regardless of type. Correct me if I am wrong.
Moana only boosts magic attacks, and Maui only boosts power attacks. That means that Moana would not boost Meowjesty (a power medal) and neither would boost an attack that has no elemental attributes at all, like Black Coat Mickey or Jack Skellington.

Unumus

Awards
*Comes out of year-long hiatus*

Also, for future reference, try doing a quest that is above the one that you are having difficulty with. I know when I was working on TW, I was able to one turn the one after the cerberus one so i used the ada to power it up and then it gave me the boost to finish cerb. Also, try looking up if there any help parties in your union they're super useful and have really good guilted medals with awesome skills attached to it. Hope this helps!

*Walks back into shadows*

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Thank you all so much. With your suggestions and those of my party, I was able to overcome Cerberus. But the third quest is another matter. LOL.

And Unumus, I so appreciate you walking out of the shadows for your helpful suggestions. Don't stay in the shadows too long next time!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Hm... That's interesting. To be honest, I was able to beat the third one before I was Cerberus. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back