• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help With Axel Arghhh...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

I've been stuck on this battle for a while now, its the last time you fight axel, and i can't seem to beat him. Anyone got any good strategies on beating him, cause im getting pissed off lol

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
your deck should comprimise of 0's and 9's. use the deck you used against riku replica inbetween floors 12 and 13. use that deck and make sure all the atack cards are 0's and 9's, hava a couple of curaga combos in your deck, 2 or 3 combos will be good. have a mega-elixer or a elixer at the end, make sure they are a high level. card break his combos and whack him up, if you do this you should win:D hope this helps

splashface

Axel II was easy for me i beat him in 1 try

I just used several blizzard sleights combined with
blue rhapsady(spelled wrong) enemy card
and i had quite a few cure cards

RikuOfDarkness

I used normal attack cards for the most part of it, and had a few Curaga combos. I pummeled him with high level attack cards and always had a high value sleight (or a 0) ready to break his sleights.

Also, dodge-roll is your friend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back