• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with argument

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

ok my friend thinks KH is (sorry for the languge) "gay" im trying to convince him otherwise but he wont listin to me. can u guys give him the other half of the argument plz?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's not, the end. jk Have you tried to get him to play the game? Or has he played it for that matter? I guess part of the argument would be that it has an interesting storyline, gameplay, and characters. It's been listed as a Greatest Hits game and then to an Ultimate Hits (KH2) so it's very popular.

Try showing him some of the trailers and all that good stuff if he hasn't already and try to get him to play it. His opinion might change after some of that or not, but it depends. Some people here don't like the game either.

it isnt lol

i would suggest the same as InfiniteTwilight. show him a couple trailers, and if anything show him part of the game itself. the battles, cutscenes, etc. get him familiar with the plot of the game as well as the battles, and it may spark his interest.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol dont worry I have friends who think the same thing. Especially since it has disney characters in it.. but w/e lol cant force anyone to like something. My best friend isnt even willing to look a video.... pretty foolish but w/e lol.

evilinterpol

my freinds were the same way untill i made them play it, now they think its an ok gmae , instead of a piece of shit:closedeyes: next time your freinds whant you to play a game, convince them to switch play, its when you make them play your game for you playing there crappy games

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Tell your friend he's ignorant. And gay...

Has he even played it? I seriously doubt it. If he thinks it's 'Gay' simply because it has Disney Characters in it, then he is an ignorant gamer and person. If he is saying that it is 'Gay' because of the Music, then he deserves to be punched in the face. It's by Square Enix! Hello, they have like the best music in the gaming industry! And doesn't the label 'Made by Square Enix' mean ANYTHING to him?

If you want to dig deeper, Kingdom Hearts (all of them) go very deep, dealing with themes of life, death, light, dark, destiny etc. And the cosmology behind the Kingdom Hearts Universe is also deep and very well thought out.

There was a comic I found on the web that beautifully high-lighted this fact.
I'll try and find it and then I'll edit it in.

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
some of my friends thought kh is pathetic,and some still do.

i let two friends of mine play it,and they love it.

DaisyDuck

It's just one of those things.

At first glance, KH looks like it should be crappy game. I remember the first time I saw it and thinking "This'll never work." By all rights a game that has both Sephiroth and Winnie-the-Pooh should be impossible.

But it does work. It works so beautifully it's frightening. (I have a friend who insists on calling it "the unholy aliance game").

The proof is in playing. Of course somepeople just don't like long rpgs. If that's the case can't help ya. Sorry.

Clone

sorry but i don't think u could make some one like a game, theirs games that i wont even touch. well like some guys have said try and show him some trailers and things but if he/shes not interested don't force him/her to do so.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I have a lot of friends who think the same way. One of my friends said she simply didn't understand the game. Granted of course when she played it at her cousins house her cousin was already in Monstro. But you can't tell some people anything. I've even been called stupid before for playing the game. Of course the people who told me that were guys and their favorite games were sports games. I just learned not to talk about it with those friends. I only mention the game to my friends that have actually played it. It's better that way for me so I don't end up in an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back