• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help with a new girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
So here's the story, I'll cut right to the chase. So, I met this new girl at work, we hit off amazingly well, and I got her number before all was said and done. She's cute, funny, and so down to earth. Now, I need to know how to not mess this up. The first time we met was great and I think she liked me, but now I need to continue it, make my intentions known and avoid the friend zone at all costs. Now, the first texting convo started well, but didn't flow the way I wanted it to. I didn't get enough information to know her better. How can I do this? I need to keep her and assure myself that she's into me and wants to keep talking to me. Any ideas?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Keep her talking about herself. Learn as much about her as possible, trust me it helps. Of course it doesn't hurt to be spontaneous and surprise her here and there. But don't go overboard and don't go early. Everything takes time and patience is a virture.

Destiny's End

That's the thing. I don't wanna ask or say the wrong thing to push her away. How do I get to know more about her without it coming off as obvious?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Dude. Just tell her what you think of her. Girls love honestly. At least, that's what they say.

/not really

Maxyli138

Talk to her a lot, girls love it when guys give them attention. Especially when it's more attention than other girls. Be comfortable and friendly, don't let awkward conversations and silences happen. Ask a lot of questions about her and be interested in what she has to say, or at least make it seem like you're interested. We know when guys are listening or not.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
How long have you known her? Two weeks? A month? Because it doesn't seem like you've known her all that long. In any case, just play it slow for now until you know more about her. Once you develope more of a bond, I think you'll be good to go. You can't build the foundation for a relationship without first putting in the hours.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
So here's the story, I'll cut right to the chase. So, I met this new girl at work, we hit off amazingly well, and I got her number before all was said and done. She's cute, funny, and so down to earth. Now, I need to know how to not mess this up. The first time we met was great and I think she liked me, but now I need to continue it, make my intentions known and avoid the friend zone at all costs. Now, the first texting convo started well, but didn't flow the way I wanted it to. I didn't get enough information to know her better. How can I do this? I need to keep her and assure myself that she's into me and wants to keep talking to me. Any ideas?

I hope this didn't happen as fast as it sounds like it is. If so, take your time. To learn more about her keep the convo on her.

Destiny's End

I hope this didn't happen as fast as it sounds like it is. If so, take your time. To learn more about her keep the convo on her.

Yea, it did lol. I mean, I didn't know if I was gonna see her again so I had to get the number to keep in touch with her.

How long have you known her? Two weeks? A month? Because it doesn't seem like you've known her all that long. In any case, just play it slow for now until you know more about her. Once you develope more of a bond, I think you'll be good to go. You can't build the foundation for a relationship without first putting in the hours.

Um lol.......I met her yesterday. I don't think that's bad right? I think she likes me. I know I have to move slow, but whenever I move too slow, I wind up in the Friend Zone. I don't want to go back there. As far as about her. I know the music she's into, school stuff, where she grew up and whatever. What's left, relationships right?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
You're twenty and you sound fifteen... *ahem*

Anyway, uh, dude, don't go so fast. :V The Friend Zone isn't always bad. From many relationships I've seen, a relationship develops with a girl from a friendship. Anything else is often shallow if it plays out the way you're wanting it to. It's not bad to stop, not aim for dating, and just talk with a girl and see where your feelings are actually leading. If you skip getting to know her like a friend then she'll think you're just after one thing, unless she wants to get 'there' fast too. But, going by what you've said so far, I can't really judge that.

If you met her just yesterday, definitely try to build something a bit more. Nothing worse than finding out the heart of your affections is a thorny trap in some form.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The friend zone leads into the relationship zone....eventually.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
have some of the good old in out in out with her

okay just kidding

I'd say to get her to tell more and more... and then tell her about yourself

Pirates

Do you think that she is looking for a relationship?

You can usually tell girls who are and tell if they are just living their lives.

Personally, I hope she would be the 2nd option. You will grow together more before it gets romantic and she will fall hard for you, which is always a good thing.

If she doesnt really seem interested (like if you asked her out, she would say no.), just make her see that you are a really awesome and talented guy (You are the man at guitar, you can show her a good time etc), and she might just start thinking of you as a possible romantic friend.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Falling in love takes time. Build your friendship and from there your relationship will grow. The 'Friend Zone' exists only when one of two things happen,

1. she simply doesn't like you that way
2. she doesn't think you like her that way

So, once you have established a solid friendship, you can start to show her how you feel. Or you can get her pregnant, then she'll have no choice but to give you a shot.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Different girls like different things. Asking for general, blanketed advice for a specific girl is a fucking awful idea and probably why you're lonely.

1+1=FISHXD

foo DONT BE SCARED TO MESS THINGS UP XD yh seriously brah dont be scared to mess things up with the girl because the more scared you are of messing things up the more its likely goanna happen :pjust be yourself like you would to any other girl you would ask out i mean if you got her number the first day you met her things are looking preety good for you talk to her for a few more days and ask her out because if you dont shes goanna eventually think your not interested in her dont take forever to ask her out or else you goanna regret it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back