• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help w/ Vexen...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilded.Raven

Hey, I'm having some trouble defeating Vexen (Twilight Town) in Re:CoM (its really starting to piss me off...:angry:). Anyone have any tips?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The only boss that CAN dodge fatal frame is Marluxia. And just barely. So you basically just make one deck for repeated fatal frames, drop in some elixers and just steamroll every boss on your way to Marluxia.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Ya use tons of fire and what Grimmedslug said.
Arrange your deck in pre set sleights and an elixir after all the sleights. So then you can just sleight like crazy then use an elixir to get all of them back and sleight, sleight, sleight all over again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spamming magics and sleights work against almost every boss :)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I found Fire didn't even do that much damage against him :/ I just Dodge Roll+ hit from behind the whole time. it worked well for me

kostas

Awards
its all about leveling nothing else and in vexen case link 3 fires and make a firaga (he will hurt alot)

DarkSoldier85

Run behind him and hit where he can't block with his wussy shield, stock up on 0's so you can break his sleights, and learn to dodge his ice attacks.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Just use fatal frame. What's so hard about that? You should have it by that point.

A typical boss battle goes Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Elixer + repeat. If you can't win a boss like that apart from Marluxia, sue me.

White Mushroom

Just use fatal frame. What's so hard about that? You should have it by that point.

A typical boss battle goes Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Elixer + repeat. If you can't win a boss like that apart from Marluxia, sue me.
Actually I forgot how to do fatal frame. How does that go again?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
If I were you, I would equip tons of Fire and some cards to do Ars Arcanum. I thought that ability was pretty useful when I fought Vexen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back