• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help w/ Vexen...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Just use fatal frame. What's so hard about that? You should have it by that point.

A typical boss battle goes Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame + Elixer + repeat. If you can't win a boss like that apart from Marluxia, sue me.

This is the answer. The truth!

TrueRoxas527

Not much to say now. I didn't find Vexen that hard because I composed an epic Fire deck. I use the Flaming tornadoes attack, the Raining Fireball one, and lots of the traditional fire.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
ok so i rapped this asshole with hax sonic blade (4x), then reflect blade (cloud + keyblade + keyblade), firaga burst (fire + fire + gravity), [strike raid before next sleight to stun him] gifted miracle (bambi + magik + item), repeat sonic blade-firaga burst, and ended it with curaga and arcs arcannan. I finally made this strategy after using blitz in the first fight against him and it took to long.

Sonicblade is a quick 7hits and plus hes slow. Reflectblade is a good card break just make sure he doesnt block it. Use firaga burst when you are close to him. Strikeraid stuns him and allows u time to gifted miracle (or item/cure). It restores all previous cards so repeat the process. Use curaga (make one a 0 encase he wants to sleight you) if you need to or item. Arcs arcannan is a low sleight (between 1-5points), but it attacks hard and 13times if done correctly.

This is my new setup and all i do is sleight the entire game. This works well against Vexen in TT especially since you give him no chance to slieght you. It works on the 11th floor first battle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back