• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Help) Ultima Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
I get Fenrir today after beating Sephiroth, how can i get Ultima Keyblade for Sora? Any guide would be appreciate :D

Stars

リク
You have to find the Ultima Recipe (found in Twilight Town near the end of the game, in the room near the pod where Sora woke up.) Then you need ALL 7 Orichalcum+ and the other necessary materials, as well as an Energy Crystal to reduce the number of items needed. :3

Crystal

Silver Member
You have to find the Ultima Recipe (found in Twilight Town near the end of the game, in the room near the pod where Sora woke up.)
Is it a treasure? xD

Then you need ALL 7 Orichalcum+ and the other necessary materials, as well as an Energy Crystal to reduce the number of items needed. :3

If i'm not mistaken, it actually need 13 Orichalcum, right?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Is it a treasure? xD

Yes. I don't remember if it's in the real or virtual Twilight Town, but it's in the basement of one of them, in the pod-filled corridor in the old mansion.

If i'm not mistaken, it actually need 13 Orichalcum, right?

You use an Energy Crystal to cut the amount in half.
If you'd have gotten 13 Orichalcums, you might've gotten two Ultima Weapons. they made it impossible.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yes. I don't remember if it's in the real or virtual Twilight Town, but it's in the basement of one of them, in the pod-filled corridor in the old mansion.
You use an Energy Crystal to cut the amount in half.
If you'd have gotten 13 Orichalcums, you might've gotten two Ultima Weapons. they made it impossible.

Yeah, it is in the treasure and like Smile said, you have to use Energy Crystal to reduce the amount though Orichalcum could be find when you met Bulky Vendor :3

Where can i find Bulky Vendor and Energy Crystal?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Energy Crystals can be dropped by the Shamans in the Pride Lands and the Bookmasters in Hollow Bastion and Space Paranoids.
Bulky Vendors you find :
The Land of Dragons: Checkpoint
Beast's Castle: The West Hall
Olympus Coliseum: Cave of the Dead: Entrance
Agrabah: Bazaar
Halloween Town: Candy Cane Lane

Stars

リク

Energy Crystal : Can be found by fighting Bookmaster and Shaman at Prideland.
Bulky Vendor : Agrabah ( Bazzar), Beast Castlr ( The west Hall) , Halloween Town ( Candy Cane Lane) ,The land of dragon( checkpoint ) ,and Olmypus (Cave of the dead)

Crystal

Silver Member
Energy Crystals can be dropped by the Shamans in the Pride Lands and the Bookmasters in Hollow Bastion and Space Paranoids.
Bulky Vendors you find :
The Land of Dragons: Checkpoint
Beast's Castle: The West Hall
Olympus Coliseum: Cave of the Dead: Entrance
Agrabah: Bazaar
Halloween Town: Candy Cane Lane

Energy Crystal : Can be found by fighting Bookmaster and Shaman at Prideland.
Bulky Vendor : Agrabah ( Bazzar), Beast Castlr ( The west Hall) , Halloween Town ( Candy Cane Lane) ,The land of dragon( checkpoint ) ,and Olmypus (Cave of the dead)

Is Bulky Vendor appear often in the specific place?

Stars

リク
I found those bulky vendor appear often in Agrabah and Land of Dragon, maybe you can go to the world frequently to try it.

Crystal

Silver Member
I found those bulky vendor appear often in Agrabah and Land of Dragon, maybe you can go to the world frequently to try it.

I have find some of them, but can you tell me where can i find Serenity Crystal? So i can shorten my time to complete it. Thanks :)

Stars

リク
I have find some of them, but can you tell me where can i find Serenity Crystal? So i can shorten my time to complete it. Thanks :)

If you need the ingredients :
7 Orichalcum+
1 Orichalcum
1 Mythril Crystal
1 Dense Crystal
1 Twilight Crystal
4 Serenity Crystal
1 Energy Crystal

:D.. For Serenity Crystal, you have to fight nobodies like Assassin, Berserker, Samurai and Sorcerer.

Crystal

Silver Member
If you need the ingredients :
7 Orichalcum+
1 Orichalcum
1 Mythril Crystal
1 Dense Crystal
1 Twilight Crystal
4 Serenity Crystal
1 Energy Crystal

:D.. For Serenity Crystal, you have to fight nobodies like Assassin, Berserker, Samurai and Sorcerer.

Thanks for the ingredients :D
No wonder i can't get it by destroy Heartless lol

Stars

リク
Thanks for the ingredients :D
No wonder i can't get it by destroy Heartless lol

Er, not all crystal or stone or gem are obtained by fighting heartless, some are obtained from fighting nobodies like those twilight crystal, gem, shard and stone and also serenity gem and crystal. You're playing KH2FM right? Maybe it is in Japanese, so you don't know what have you got when fighting heartless and nobodies lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Er, not all crystal or stone or gem are obtained by fighting heartless, some are obtained from fighting nobodies like those twilight crystal, gem, shard and stone and also serenity gem and crystal. You're playing KH2FM right? Maybe it is in Japanese, so you don't know what have you got when fighting heartless and nobodies lol

lol yeah i'm playing KH2 FM+ xDD
I have another question.About the Cavern of Remembrance, how do i get to the first entrance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back