• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Help) Ultima Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah.
But i'm facing some difficulty on some of the Organization's data form D:

Crystal

Silver Member
What level is the most suitable in dealing with Organization's data?

Crystal

Silver Member
I'm currently in Level 86 but i'm still keep on die xD
Maybe i should level up till 99 then. :D
By the way, about the mushroom in KH2FM+, what is the strategy for Mushroom VIII and Mushroom XII ?

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
Master Form doesn't seem work for me xD
By the way, thanks for the video :3

UltimaKeybearer

The process it isn't really that long when you do it. If you look on youtube people tell you that it took about a day to find all the materials needed for synthesis. For me i got Ultima Weapon and then beat Sephiroth but there isn't a big difference.

So before anything you need to get Level "S" moogle by making a lot of items. From there you need the Ultima Weapon Recipe from the Twilight Town Manor's basement near all the sleeping capsules where they held Donald and Goofy. So then you just follow the synthesis guide (accesible at level S) but be aware all you need is half of all the items due the serenity crystal. 6 of the 7 orichulums are in treasure chests throughout the worlds but to get the 7th one you need to make every item in the shop. Then you get the 7th.

Hope this helped.

Candylanger

Awards
May I point some things out?

First of all, you don't need to be Level "S" to be able to make the Ultima Weapon, the only thing it will do is cut the needed material of all the S rank items by half, and if you have a Energy Crystal, you don't need to be at the highest level. Also, to get the last Orichalcum+, you need to find every single Synthesis material in the game, not make every item in the shop.

Crystal

Silver Member
Do you guys know what is the best items to improve Sora's status?
I mean ring , bracelet those stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back