• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP! Trouble Unlocking the Secret Trailer (despite having Gold Crown..)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noheart

I have played through KH 2 fm on critical on 1.5+2.5HD Remix and defeated all the Mushrooms, Terra´s Lingering Will, Organisation 13 Data Battles, obtained the proof of existence, proof of non-existence, defeated terra a second, third and fourth time afterwards with the gold crown, crafted fenrir, collected all the stickers and opened all the treasure chests in all the worlds and still see no signs of the secret trailer. (which means I still have that ???? sign in theater mode right under the gathering). I need halp with this, does anyone have any idea why? :(

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Did you beat the game a second time after getting the gold crown? On Critical it's all that's needed for the last secret video.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
As ShardofTruth said, you need to beat the game (i.e. go through the door in The World That Never Was and defeat Xemnas) a second time to be able to view the "Birth by sleep" secret ending. After you've seen it once and saved the game again on the Battle Record screen, you'll be able to go to Theater Mode for repeat viewings.

While that does mean you have to sit through all the credits again, I'd say it's worth it.

Noheart

As ShardofTruth said, you need to beat the game (i.e. go through the door in The World That Never Was and defeat Xemnas) a second time to be able to view the "Birth by sleep" secret ending. After you've seen it once and saved the game again on the Battle Record screen, you'll be able to go to Theater Mode for repeat viewings.

While that does mean you have to sit through all the credits again, I'd say it's worth it.

Ooooh that is it.. I thought I had to beat Terra's LW again (which I did) due to his appearance in the secret trailer. Oh well, thanks to y'all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back