• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help to Beat Vexen I

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

I can't beat this guy to save my life. >< I thought I would be able to do anything after beating Repliku for the second time(which took me forever to do), but Vexen is just stupid to fight! You can't just attacking him normally!!

Anyways, I'm trying to find the best way to beat him. I'm level 43 with CP 775 and my deck right now has two zero cards, two cure cards, and a few boss cards. Any suggestions?

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Here's my strategy.
Try to adapt it to your lvl and CP limit :)
Also, I'd get rid of the boss cards unless it's the Oogie Boogie Regen one

I've found that if you equip strong cards like 7's 8's 9's and 0's and some smaller cards and arrange them into sleights in your deck before the battle then you can keep executing sleights til you run out. Then use a high potion and get them all back.

Also keep breaking his cards, don't think that every sleight will just kill him, he will break the sleights when he gets a chance.

Don't forget to equip some cures and fires and some blizzard. If you have premium magic cards use them and use the extra cp to add more attack cards.

Also i found that using summons in this battle actually get broken more easily and will take up more room in your deck

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Don't forget to equip some cures and fires and some blizzard.

No, you don't want to use Blizzard. Since Vexen's element is ice, Blizzard spells heal him. Same goes for Axel/Fire spells and Larxene/Thunder spells.

But in general, a lot of magic cards did help me defeat Vexen. My personal favorite is Thunder.

Firo

Oh Crap
Rely on card breaks. When he freezes you, watch his arm the second before he puts it in the air dodge roll. When he shoots a spike at you, get close and dodge roll towards him. Use thunder raid alot. If you hit him right you take out one life bar. Other than that, just keep moving and get his timing right.

Figgles

Thanks for all the help for this battle. I finally beat him, but I did it in the most impossible way ever. xD I had a deck that only had attack cards and two cure cards against him. I managed to get him down to three health bars using a few sleights and card breaks. Then for the rest of the battle I only had one attack card, level 7, and one cure card, level 9. Somehow, I beat him. I got really good at dodging all of his attacks and I think thats what saved my life. I've gone on and beaten Vexen II and Repliku III. I'm currently at Repliku IV and didn't do to bad on my first try. ^^

Zipporahss

Here's what I did, I stocked my deck with all of my fire cards and I raised my CP and I used Ursla after I got rid of the first dot. Then Jafar, then regen. that's how I kicked his butt, if I remember correctly, oh remove all ice and blizzard magic attacks!

And use donald, when he was acting on some brain cells he casted fire.

Fox Fire

I really just leveled up alot and used alot of powerfull fire cards like Firaga Break and just regular Firaga and added a fire boost in too. A couple of item cards plus some cures and your good

HeartOfTheHero

I try to use high level cards, mostly 8s and 9s, and some 0s for when he uses his sleights. Firaga definitely helps.
Make sure you don't have any blizzard cards, because those will heal him a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back