• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help the blind person find Hallow Bastion...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok Prinny

Ok... This might sound sad but... I can't find the bloody warphole that Chip and Dale talk about.... I have beaten Hallow Bastion and got Oathkeeper and now like I said I can't find the warphole... Can some point this out? Must fight Ansem/Xemmas/Xenanort or who ever he is...

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
they must be near Traverse Town or near Wonderland.
but you gotta go to back to Hollow Bastion, and fight Riku!
--------------------------------------
go to H.B.
try to go to the place where u fought Malefecent n then when you get there, a new path will open, SAVE 1st, then move on... PREPARE for a tough battle!
then next to hollow bastion after the battle, there will be a new world open to discover!
---------------------------------------
then welp... you'll understand!
the rats only let you know that warphole exist if u didnt notice b4!

---Khilango

Sora18

uh oh, he's going to be facing Riku, becareful, you fight him 2 times there, one time, of just him, and the other time when Ansem is controling him.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
well, since you beat hallow bastion meat up with kairi, it's time to go back to hallow bastion and seal the keyhole! (forgot about that didn't you?) there will be a boss fight, but an easy one. so go to where you had sora turn into a heartless. go into the giant heart door. fight. win. come out. cutscene. go back to traverse town. and then you should be able to get it from there.

hope that helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back