• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help ( spoiler )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

lol i dont know coz im in twilight town with roxas on the first axel battle :p i say in the other threads that i dont have the game but thats becuz i cant play more until next week and tidus90 calls me a liar lol coz i say that i dont have the game so sorry T90 :(

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
You might try leveling up more. Possibly get more items. But you could try getting away from him and having Donald and Goofy take care of them, and just cure them if they die. (I don't have the game yet, and I don't know if you have Donald and Goofy, but that's how I beated Malificent's dragon in KH1)

redwallmax

well what level are you? i was at about 51-53 durring all those battles so i would say leveling up is your problem and what keychain are you using

RikusDarkHalf

Well by what I thought and say in vids. before I faced him he seemed like f***ing hard but he was easy for me on proud yes proud
Just beat him this moring on it
First for proud if not just do everything on this
1. let your drive get up to full if it is not then use wisdom
2. run around and try and get in a attack when possible
3. Heal yourself when needed

Next al steps are for after he goes dragon on you and well shots you with that beam of wind
4. run to the every side of the far left wall corner he should not be able to get u there
5. Beasts howl is good WHEN EVER
6. heal heal heal heal again over and over till you win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back