• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help removing white space on an image

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I think this is the correct section to post this, but I'm not positive. I'm sorry if it isn't.

I was editing an image on Picnic and I used the circle tool (for lack of a better word) to round of the edges. Although I hit the 'Transparent Edges' button, it did not work for whatever reason. If you could help remove the white space on these images that would be great.

Help would be very much appreciated, and it would also be very helpful if you could tell me how to do that so I don't need help again next time I do this!

Here are the images:

roxasdoubleremix.jpg

roxasremix.jpg

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's because you saved them as JPEGs. The JPEG image format does not allow for transparency, which is what you want. PNG is the format you should be going for for transparency in images. Edit the images as you want, but save them in the PNG image format, and make sure when you upload them they don't go through any sort of resizing, which screws up the transparency.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
It's because you saved them as JPEGs. The JPEG image format does not allow for transparency, which is what you want. PNG is the format you should be going for for transparency in images. Edit the images as you want, but save them in the PNG image format, and make sure when you upload them they don't go through any sort of resizing, which screws up the transparency.

Thanks so much! I'm going to do that now, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back