• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help... Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
There is this guy, his name is Nick. I've known him since 6th grade, and I disliked him very much back then, he was so annoying. He would always be loud and abnoxious. But now he is in my 6th period, and, he's so different. He is kind, and caring. And I keep thinking about him, and it's getting annoying. He already had a girlfriend, and even if he didn't we are from such different background that I couldn't possibly see us together. I just want the feelings to go away, does anyone have any suggestions?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
feeling dont work that way
its probably a crush and in time they'll go away

I agree. I still have a crush on this guy ever since I saw him during Freshmen year (yeah love at first sight) and I'm trying to get over him
But try to occupy your mind with something else or get over him as fast you can.
Oh btw, he's the guy I talk about in another post called 'Help! I like a guy and I need any of you guys' advice!' so yeah, lol! Well good luck and I know how you feel...hope this helps.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
probably will go away, ur probably jsut attracted to him, but if you like the way he acts now, why do you not like him anymore? is he still with the girlfreind or something?

Samber

Yeah he has a girlfriend, it's not that I don't dislike him, I just... Couldn't see us together.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey thar, Sammy. >:/

Your in a situation like me--kinda. This sort of thing is a crush, and unless you talk to him a lot and really get to know him better, it'll probably go away in a matter of days. Do you still hang out with him or is it just one of those situations where you just sit back and eye him down?

Also, he might not have a girlfriend for forever, so don't be afraid to jump on in when the area's clear. Don't worry about these feelings, either. They're only natural.

Samber

Ok thanks Dee. <3

I talk to him occasionally, but he is one of those kids that always talk in class and starts interesting class conversations, so it's almost I know him better than he knows me. I'm also one of those people who are good at reading others and their body language, so I usually can see how a person is without really even talking to them a whole lot. I think that that is my downfall in situations like this, because I usually just watch people to know them, instead of actually talking to them.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So...what's the problem?
You're slightly attracted to the kid. Big deal. Minor crushes like this happen all the time.

Disluxia

There is this guy, his name is Nick. I've known him since 6th grade, and I disliked him very much back then, he was so annoying. He would always be loud and abnoxious. But now he is in my 6th period, and, he's so different. He is kind, and caring. And I keep thinking about him, and it's getting annoying. He already had a girlfriend, and even if he didn't we are from such different background that I couldn't possibly see us together. I just want the feelings to go away, does anyone have any suggestions?

Well, honestly i see no problem in a normal healthy crush i say you become friends with him and just see how it goes cause hey maybe the best part about him is that he's different why not try something new right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back