• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper1416

a place of fantasy where you are at the mercy of t
Even though I finished the game ages ago I still don't know what the japenese in the seacret trailer at the end said. (the movie for kh3):confused:
I don't dnow if it's japenese in the US version or not but when I downloaded the secret ending I couldn't understand it. If someone could fill me in I'd appreciate it.:D

DarkXemnas

Im trying to figure this out too!! We might have to finish the game having Jiminy Cricket's Journal 100% complete. Im getting really close but some of the things are too difficult. Like having to do poster duty in under 30 seconds. Now that is a really hard one. And I can't figure out how to get the rest of the Paradox Battles. Can somebody help me out also?

Pyro

on tha poster duty you need to level up your final and master form to max.when ever you post the poster press o again then glide and u will go faster. if u try that then take the time to find the best route or way to do it faster. hope that helps.oathkeeper i guess your on standard so your in a hurry to know wat tha secret ending in english then go to youtube and look for it.

Last edited:

DarkXemnas

thanks pyro. so when you mean that i have to lvl my forms up to max, that is lvl3? i have glide from lvling up to 3. so all i need is master?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Here's a more or less layout of the secret ending. If you don't want to be spoiled, stop looking. You have been warned.

Secret Ending Title: Sunset Horizons

Description: The Ansem Reports float by in what we can only think to be a deserted battlefield. Quotes 1-4 (below) flash onto the screen one by one. We pan onto a strange looking man in a suit of armor. He is holding a strange looking Keyblade. He looks to his left, then to his right. We see two more people in Armor, each with a different Keyblade. They walk to a central point where three Keyblades, Riku's, Sora's, and Mickey's, are stuck in the ground. The first knight takes Sora's, the second knight takes Riku's, and the third takes Mickey's. As the first was walking to the blades, a giant creature seems to evaporate into thin air. After taking the Keyblades, the camera zooms out and we see Keyblades stretching out into the distance. The Keyblades border what looks like a fourway intersection of clear ground. The three knights look down the fourth path and see a strange shadow coming out of the distance that is distorted because heat waves coming from the ground. As the shadow walks up quotes 5-10 flash onto the screen.

Quotes in order of appearance:
1. The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
2. One Legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos upon it.
3. I must know what the Keyblade is.
4. A key opens doors. - Ansem Reports
5. Master of Keyblade
6. The Lost Two
7. Memory of Xehanort
8. Chasers
9. Keyblade War
10. It all began with... birth by sleep.

Characters:
Kingdom Key Soldier
Soul Eater Soldier
Reverse Kingdom Key Soldier
Shadow in Distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back