• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycat27_2003

Awards
I uninstalled the game and I've reinstalled the game based on the Twitter post from the PR people four hours ago and I keep getting this message:

Screenshot_2015-09-04-20-50-28_zpsex63argv.png

What do I do??

Lunarsoul01

Click the button in the top right to reinstall all the data and the game should work again

Victoria Hale

Awards
I have a question about this button (kinda the same problem, still these errors messages). The button just reinstalls the game? It won't delete our data and our characters, right?

Zak1403

I have a question about this button (kinda the same problem, still these errors messages). The button just reinstalls the game? It won't delete our data and our characters, right?

I had to do this and was worried about the same thing. Luckily my character data didn't get deleted so my progress was the same.

Victoria Hale

Awards
I had to do this and was worried about the same thing. Luckily my character data didn't get deleted so my progress was the same.

Okay thank you :) Well, the game is still under maintenance for the next few hours so i'll see if i have to do it or not ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back