• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashaz

So I'm getting a little desperate with Kingdom Hearts 1.5...

I've locked Agrabah and the previous worlds and been to Hundred Acre wood and everything so I now want to continue on past it. On the world map, the next worlds come up as grey question marks and Cid keeps telling me to find the second Navi-G gummi! Everywhere i've read it says I should have the gummi because i beat the other worlds...but nope! No where to be found. Could someone please help me?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's been an while since I played the game, so pardon me if my memories are a little fuzzy.

But first, let's start from this question: have you rung the bell atop the Gizmo Shop three times, fought the Opposite Armour, and defeated it?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
EDIT: Wait, hold on, I've got it. I know what's going on. You're in Traverse Town at this moment, aren't you? You have to go back to Agrabah, then select the next worlds.

You can't use the Warp Gummi to travel to worlds you haven't been to before. To fly to a world normally, you have to be on one of the worlds next to it. So go to Agrabah, select one of the worlds next door, and start flying.

Last edited:

mashaz

Well I feel incredibly silly..... I can't believe I didn't try that!! But thank you so much!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Not at all, I do it all the time. The first time around really caught me, because the game hasn't gone out of its way to really explain the difference between warp mode and normal mode. It wasn't at Agrabah for me, though. What was I doing? Probably went back to Traverse Town to restock at some point during the first playthrough.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
This problem isn't at all uncommon, I'm pretty sure this threat happened a few months ago so no worries. Happens all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back