• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xentus

Ok,this might seem a little stupid. But my school is having a science fair (and everyone has to do it) and im blank on what to do.PLEASE.ANYTHING will help.Just put your suggestions below. And nothing simple like a solar system or shooting electicity through a potato.My teacher said we will get a bad grade if we do that.And since so many of you said it,no volcanos,that is also simple.

Last edited:

Raebus

Put a hamster in a remote control plane, oh and don't forget to include a little helmet for the lil rodent.

teardrop

Uh....
You could test to see what the best kinds of golf balls are. You know, buy up a bunch of various brands at a sporting goods store, build a simple machine that will swing a generic golf club at a constant rate, find an indoor driving range, and go for it.

But that may be hard, so you might just want to find yourself some pea seeds, a bunch of different kinds of dirt, and grow some pea plants. You can test what kinds of fertilizer, plant food, topsoil, etc. help the seeds grow the biggest. Plants are an easy project.

Those are just some projects we did last year at my school. You could test what kinds of cleaners kill the most bacteria, but that could be hard, too. You could always just Google science project and see what comes up.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Haha I had to do something similar to this as part of my chemistry final. I ended up doing an experiment to find out whether magnetism effected plant growth. It was real simple, and the results didn't disappoint. Do something like that.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
looks @ your age..........
uhm maybe a volcano.... i think everyone makes those from one time to another.
you could make a house model and line it with electricity i did that one year and got and "A", but i didnt win there fair. lost to some chick who made a
sound board of some sort. i was pissed. there was no way she mad that shit by her self lol. i got second place =/

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You could show off what you probably have learned about in motion, with gears, pulleys, fulcrums, loads,etc.

O

Oberon

Can't go wrong with a volcano

Personally I'd attempt something like a miny Rube Goldberg
Damnit, now I have nothing to suggest.

You could always try a ridiculously detailed and proportionally accurate representation of the solar system, or go even further with the universe. Of course mini-scaled... a full-sized one would obviously not work. Clearly. :v

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Damnit, now I have nothing to suggest.

You could always try a ridiculously detailed and proportionally accurate representation of the solar system, or go even further with the universe. Of course mini-scaled... a full-sized one would obviously not work. Clearly. :v

He's 12 dude...

But yeah, classic solar system can be great too

O

Oberon

being 12 years old aside, it should be even more impressive that he can create a solid representation of the solar system

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
being 12 years old aside, it should be even more impressive that he can create a solid representation of the solar system

True, it's changed a lot since we were kids. Well no, I mean more discoveries.

Stick to your strenghts kid, pick the subject you're most confident in

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey people.Dont dis the 12 year olds. (You wont think im 12 when you find out how tall i am.)

Height has nothing to do with intelligence nor awesomeness. D: And it probably would have seemed smarter to just tell us your height if you're going to prove anything. Teehee.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they actually held science fairs at the schools I attended, I'd probably have more ideas. Chain reactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back