• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xKeybladeRx

uhm...i wasn't sure where to put this but i need some help. can anybody post all oh the kingdom hearts games and games soon to come, what systems they are for, a description of how they are each different (because some of them seem the same from what i saw on youtube) and where i can get them in english.

D

Deleted member 36435

KHInsider.com Forums > Non-Kingdom Hearts > Forum Insanity

Raiko

Come break me down
Yeah wrong section, but!! The games are Kingdom Hearts(or Final mix),KH:Chain of memories(or Re:CoM from KHII FM+) KHII (or final mix+) Upcoming games: 358/2 days,BbS and coded cant tell you the differences

A

Azanulbizare

Yeah wrong section, but!! The games are Kingdom Hearts(or Final mix),KH:Chain of memories(or Re:CoM from KHII FM+) KHII (or final mix+) Upcoming games: 358/2 days,BbS and coded cant tell you the differences

Because there are none lolo

X

xKeybladeRx

KHInsider.com Forums > Non-Kingdom Hearts > Forum Insanity

there is no general kingdom hearts forum though (or at least that's what i know of), and for the description of forum insanity it said "Don't know where else your topic should go..."

Dark Shards

there is no general kingdom hearts forum though (or at least that's what i know of), and for the description of forum insanity it said "Don't know where else your topic should go..."

Yah execpt there is a section called "future of kingdom hearts" And you yourself said which games "soon to come" which means in the future, thus making it go into the section call "furture of kingdom hearts"

X

xKeybladeRx

Yeah you got a point there...btu its quite hard to tell you the differences.haven't you played the game yet??

no, because i have no idea where to get them other than 1, 2, and chain of memories and i never finished chain of memories.

X

xKeybladeRx

ummm,get what? the future KH games? they haven't come out yet...go to future kingdom hearts just like what .:[Kazuma]:. said.

yes the future KH games AND final mix and any others that i don't know about but i'm pretty sure that's it i heard ther was a final mix + or sumthing so yea i'm confused.

Raiko

Come break me down
ummm tha final mixes were never released to other countries sooo....i think you have to import it or ask someone who HAS it.future KH arent out yet.k?but i think that the production of Coded has been halted.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
uhm...i wasn't sure where to put this but i need some help. can anybody post all oh the kingdom hearts games and games soon to come, what systems they are for, a description of how they are each different (because some of them seem the same from what i saw on youtube) and where i can get them in english.

Have you never heard of Wikipedia?

X

xKeybladeRx

ummm tha final mixes were never released to other countries sooo....i think you have to import it or ask someone who HAS it.future KH arent out yet.k?but i think that the production of Coded has been halted.

alright (i already knew the future KH games wern't out yet duh lol) well that sux...did anything happen in final mix that i missed?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Final Mix was basically just a remake of KH1, except it had 2 more Keyblades in it... no other changes really

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Oh yeah... I think there were a couple... But KH2FM+ had a lot more in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back