• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help please im expelled from my catholic school !!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
It's all good, watch your double posting =P
Well reading what happened at your public school, I understand (something similar happened with me).
With what happened, wanting to defend yourself in that fight I can understand and all, i wouldn't want to go through that trauma again.
Well the friends thing didn't help much then. And if your parents are backing you up I suppose they know you're safe at home (home schooling maybe??)
Well lucky that i's not going on your report cause future employers wouldn't like to see that.
Good luck in finding a new school (military one sounds okay =) )

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Don't fight. Take it and just hope that you can report them. Fighting will always get you in trouble. If you can, get anger management classes because from what I can tell, you always get into a fight after you get mad.

Also, calling her a bitch is harassment.

I don't need anger management i rarely get angry just when people mess with me and i only get angry from that when they mess with me physically.

And she was harassing me, sending me over 10 message on facebook and calling me like crazy

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Then you do need anger management. You get angered easily if they mess with you. Which means you ought to go see someone on how to work with your anger and use it more effectively.

Right, but you did not stop, print the evidence, and take it to the VP did you?

No, you instigated it and didn't care.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Then you do need anger management. You get angered easily if they mess with you. Which means you ought to go see someone on how to work with your anger and use it more effectively.

Right, but you did not stop, print the evidence, and take it to the VP did you?

No, you instigated it and didn't care.

If someone punches you in the face isn't it the natural human tendency to get angry?

Well damn if someone guy starts harassing you blaming you because his girlfriend broke up with him because you guys made out (and you DIDN'T know he had a girlfriend to begin with) what would you do?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Go and report him for harassment and watch him stay away from me.

I'm smart enough to just let the adults handle it all.

And of course I'd be angry, but I would just walk away.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Alright you got me with the harassment one, but the punch in the face you just walk away? If it was me someone would get popped in the face

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
If there were people around and I was near a classroom, I'd walked to that classroom and kindly tell the teacher what had just happened.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I guess you are right, ill admit it, well at least im out of that school because i didnt really like it anyway

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I can't go to the public school by me (long ass story), but the BJ thing was cause my friend dared me to do it and i did it. And the one where i cursed her out was because she was harassing me about making her boyfriend break up with her and that it was my fault even though she's just a sl*t and messes around with other guys
Well, I can't go to the one in my town either. (no i mean, i'd basically be teased to death if i did)

But I found a nice little school a few miles away.

Come on, there's got to be another public school nearby you can attend.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Well i mean theres 5 but we are sueing the whole district that runs all 5 plus, i can't lie Public School is the shit but still, people messing with you that's gonna interfer with my grades and drop them badly, when i went there back in 7th grade my average dropped from a 93 to a 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back