• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help please im expelled from my catholic school !!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
lol trying to get help on KHI is impossible, especially in this type of situation. The best advice is to go to a public school. Catholic school sucks anyways.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
D:
Really? At a Catholic School? Oh my...

Well last year i punched some kid because he smacked me in the head. The thing with the 1st girl is that, we made out, she happened to have a bf and she was blaming me he found out even though i didnt know she had one and so i cursed her out on Facebook and she told the VP I was harassing her (which is funny because she sent me 10 messages how it was my fault he broke up with her). And the 2nd thing with a different girl was that (I want to clarify that was playing around) I asked some girl to give me a BJ for 10 bucks, and before she answered i said i was playing around but she was a snake and told on me.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Well last year i punched some kid because he smacked me in the head. The thing with the 1st girl is that, we made out, she happened to have a bf and she was blaming me he found out even though i didnt know she had one and so i cursed her out on Facebook and she told the VP I was harassing her (which is funny because she sent me 10 messages how it was my fault he broke up with her). And the 2nd thing with a different girl was that (I want to clarify that was playing around) I asked some girl to give me a BJ for 10 bucks, and before she answered i said i was playing around but she was a snake and told on me.

.... And you didn't get expelled on the spot for this? That right there is enough for me to feel that the school made the right decision kicking you out. Girls don't find it funny to be asked to do a sexual act for money as a joke.
Not only that, but you could've ignored the previous girl or told someone rather than cussing her out.

αsiя

space coke
.... And you didn't get expelled on the spot for this? That right there is enough for me to feel that the school made the right decision kicking you out. Girls don't find it funny to be asked to do a sexual act for money as a joke.
Not only that, but you could've ignored the previous girl or told someone rather than cussing her out.
lol that's what you say, in my school this is normal.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
αsiя;5087378 said:

Well, knowing how strict Catholic Schools are, I would've assumed that he would've been expelled just for that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, why are you so worried about being kicked out of Catholic school? Just got o Public School. Cheaper and more classes to choose from. And you can usually return to your school after a year passes as long as you can prove you have improved in your behavior. I've had classmates my freshman year of HS that got expelled return senior year because they had a attitude and grade improvement. (Went to Catholic School)

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
αsiя;5087378 said:

lol i was just tight that outta all the sluts/easy girls in my school, i say that to the only one with some values

And yea i can't really go to public school, that's a whole story i have to explain to you, but we are looking at broading schools/ military school (my mom wants to military one)

khlover7

I might return
I understand how it is in private schools, they suck. Even though you just done it out of self-defense there is still your record. The school doesn't want to take the risk, and I believe that the other student should get a reasonable punishment. Life doesn't work that way and we have to deal with it, and try don't try to pull out the race card. Public school would be the best option in my opinion, not as harsh and multi-cultured.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I want to send my future children (should I have any) to a Catholic School. Nevermind. They might end up socially deprived of the public school life. I "Lol." at the private schools sometimes. Yes, some are nice and well-funded, but you can't beat the social-upbringing of a public school.

Thank Allah I gradimmacated this year. Now college. <3

And some public schools are harsh, but meeh.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
lol i was just tight that outta all the sluts/easy girls in my school, i say that to the only one with some values

And yea i can't really go to public school, that's a whole story i have to explain to you, but we are looking at broading schools/ military school (my mom wants to military one)
Just the one nearest to you, you can't go to or anything?

Cause I know that you can always go to public school, unless you really do something bad, and get sent to a special one or get into a faclicity.

Personally, i've been kicked out of.. well 1 school, nealry got kicked out of another.

And then went to like 3 different schools besides that.

And finally found one I like.

All of them- besides 1 (let's not go there)- being public schools.

So basically, my question is, is it a problem with the specific public school near you? Or what?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Why on earth are you going to a church school anyways, they are not even real schools, their just another way for those damn priests to boss you around. To be honest, I'm actually surprised they didn't wave a bible in front of you and shout "BE GONE, SATAN". So instead of wining away, just pick up your balls, and accept the fact that you fucked up real bad, and now you have to face the consequences of your actions. Sure, I'm being a bit blunt, but this is the truth; take it or leave it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Why on earth are you going to a church school anyways, they are not even real schools, their just another way for those damn priests to boss you around. To be honest, I'm actually surprised they didn't wave a bible in front of you and shout "BE GONE, SATAN". So instead of wining away, just pick up your balls, and accept the fact that you fucked up real bad, and now you have to face the consequences of your actions. Sure, I'm being a bit blunt, but this is the truth; take it or leave it.

this is what i read:

1269824518503.jpg

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I wanna know what's so bad with going to public school and I'm also questioning why you thought sexually harassing a girl by asking for a BJ was funny as well as cursing the girl before out?

Seriously, I am blunt in saying this, but you're a dumbass.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
I HAVE A QUESTION!
How come you're allowed on the computer when you got EXPELLED from your school and a PRIVATE one at that, my mum would kick my ass.

Tell the truth and precent anything else from happening is my advice.
The girl incidents don't look too good on your report (especially with what happened O_O)...nor does the expulsion thing. =(
Goodluck

(I thought the saying was learn from your mistakes)?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I wanna know what's so bad with going to public school and I'm also questioning why you thought sexually harassing a girl by asking for a BJ was funny as well as cursing the girl before out?

Seriously, I am blunt in saying this, but you're a dumbass.

I can't go to the public school by me (long ass story), but the BJ thing was cause my friend dared me to do it and i did it. And the one where i cursed her out was because she was harassing me about making her boyfriend break up with her and that it was my fault even though she's just a sl*t and messes around with other guys

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Then you should know better than to ask that girl that question. Even if your "friend" told you to do it. You just fell into peer pressure. Also, the girl may have been harassing you, but that didn't mean you had to harass her.

BTW, the same excuse isn't really an excuse. Unless you can tell us why, not because it's a "long ass story", you should just GO. Even if there are kids you hate there, you'll be out sooner than them if you're smart enough.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Yo Dude, you didn't answer my question, but meh.
Who cares if your friend dared you to do it, If one of my friends told me, I'd have the hide to tell them to shove it where the sun surely don't shine.
And if you're one of those people who thinks they have hide by accepting the dare, well that's a whole story on your part.
Though most of these 'stuff-ups' have happened on your account, we can't entirely blame you as we don't know the stories of the other accused in the occurrences.
So asking for help on KHI is pretty worthless as everyone here simply either says, grow up, stop acting stupid, it's your own fault or, tell the truth.
You've asked your closest friends for help?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Then you should know better than to ask that girl that question. Even if your "friend" told you to do it. You just fell into peer pressure. Also, the girl may have been harassing you, but that didn't mean you had to harass her.

BTW, the same excuse isn't really an excuse. Unless you can tell us why, not because it's a "long ass story", you should just GO. Even if there are kids you hate there, you'll be out sooner than them if you're smart enough.

I didnt harass the other girl i just told her she was a bi*ch and to stfu and leave me alone

Ok the public school thing is because when i went there in 7th grade i didnt know how to fight (now i can) and so i got beat up and harassed everyday, so my parents tried to transfer me but the school wouldn't allow it, then one day in class a boy tripped me and i fell and broke my 2 front teeth in half and one of the halfs cut into my lower lip. I had to go to the hospital, get stitchs, get a rootcanal for my teeth(or however u spell it), and crowns. So my parents are sueing the whole school district for not letting me transfer before the accident occured.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Yo Dude, you didn't answer my question, but meh.
Who cares if your friend dared you to do it, If one of my friends told me, I'd have the hide to tell them to shove it where the sun surely don't shine.
And if you're one of those people who thinks they have hide by accepting the dare, well that's a whole story on your part.
Though most of these 'stuff-ups' have happened on your account, we can't entirely blame you as we don't know the stories of the other accused in the occurrences.
So asking for help on KHI is pretty worthless as everyone here simply either says, grow up, stop acting stupid, it's your own fault or, tell the truth.
You've asked your closest friends for help?

Sorry about not answering your question. I can't lie though i did think it was funny asking the girl and then i took the roll of bills out too lmao. And yes i have asked my friends for advice and they think the school is being dumbasses and stuff. Also my parents were mad but they believe i was defending myself especially since the kid followed me into my homeroom. And also none of this is going on my record (thats what the school said), the expulsion or the disciplinary incidents

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Don't fight. Take it and just hope that you can report them. Fighting will always get you in trouble. If you can, get anger management classes because from what I can tell, you always get into a fight after you get mad.

Also, calling her a bitch is harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back