• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help please im expelled from my catholic school !!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
well i hate catholic school cause i go to one and they have there own agendas so they abuse their power so i don't know what you can do because since they don't work with state regulations they do what ever they want

zachen

Awards
well i hate catholic school cause i go to one and they have there own agendas so they abuse their power so i don't know what you can do because since they don't work with state regulations they do what ever they want

This.
They generally categorize students and treat the "Best" (Rich, Popular, Pet) ones the greatest
........Oh wait that's all schools in general.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
That's how I feel, also to clarify i only pulled the race card based on the fact that all the students i had confrontations with were white and the school gave them the benefit of the doubt almost everytime, and this is before i had a history or record and with the lastest incident even though the other boy started it, he wasnt suspended at all

VLR.XIII

Why are American catholic schools so 'strict'? Just wondering, because I went to one in Scotland and it was just as lenient (or there-abouts) as the non-denominational schools my friends went/go to.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
This.
They generally categorize students and treat the "Best" (Rich, Popular, Pet) ones the greatest
........Oh wait that's all schools in general.
No, not my school at all.

It might be because we only have 12 kids, but that catagorizing by that, does not happen everywhere.

And i've actually experienced that in one school- which I didn't even attend for a whole year.

So no, that isn't true. :|

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
First of all you were not in the wrong for defending yourself. That being said it was wrong for the school to expel you over this Jibri. As such good luck in public school.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here; but unfortunately, you can't have expected the school to act any differently given your record. Even if it wasn't actually your fault, they won't believe you with your prior record (which is understandable).

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Sorry if this is too much to ask, but what happened before with the other students? Just because you said that last time they gave them the benefit of the doubt.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Some of the best girls come from Catholic Schools

And whoever is saying boarding school....HE DOES NOT NEED TO GO THERE....it will be worse....Dude just go to a public school...

T_T
But if it happened at the school, actually the fact that if it happened in general, I would expect better from someone who says that they don't like getting in trouble and is a straight A student. Anyways, I will wait for confirmation about what he did.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Um i just recieved a phone call from my school administration stating that i can not come for the rest of the year and next year. the reason for this is because on friday morning a boy kicked me, i pushed him and he followed me to my homeroom and began punching me. i punched him in the face and put him in a headlock. My homeroom teacher didnt see nor did any other teacher. but i was still called down to the office that day. I was suspended and then notified today of my expulsion.

The thing is i was already on probation and that was my third offense. Last year i was put on probation for punching a boy, then i got a discipline report for a incident with a girl and i got into another incident with a different girl in March and i was notified after that incident that it was my last chance and that at the end of this year the administration will decide whether i can come back next year if no more situations happened.

This latest one happened and even though i was in the right to defend myself i was still suspended and then notified of my expulsion. My thing is that i had a right to defend myself and he was attacking me, i didnt over do it or anything. i know i was on probation but i believe this is unfair to me.

Also the other kid didnt get suspended and was in school today. I would like another chance to prove to my school that i can be good.

Is there anyway that i could appeal or plead my case to the administration to let me come back for the rest of the year and next year.

You can appeal to administration if you'd like with your parents, but honestly, this is really the fault of your brash actions.

If this is your third offense and the fact that you resorted to physical violence at a CATHOLIC SCHOOL like a dumbass instead of telling an adult that someone was hurting you, you risked the chance of getting expelled big time. And you did.

Awards
Why are American catholic schools so 'strict'? Just wondering, because I went to one in Scotland and it was just as lenient (or there-abouts) as the non-denominational schools my friends went/go to.

Because they are usually socially conservative (not necessarily associated with Republicans). Many perceive an undesirable shift in American values to a more secular society, so they cling to conventional, often more strict ideals that were popular back in the 50s. And they can do this because they're private schools.

Europe as a whole has been more openly secular than the US for some time now, so there isn't as much of a backlash, I would presume.
Still, Catholic schools are far less stringent than they used to be in the US.
Reading about how many chances they gave this kid is one example of that.

Frankly, even if they're strict, it sounds like it's within reason.
Usually when I come in here, people like to embellish their case a little by buttering up their side of the story (everyone does this, it's natural). But even reading what Killa DeX wrote, I still agree with his school's decision. I'm not very convinced that he deserves another chance.

Hey, if he gets one, more power to him, but, uh, it would certainly be no great injustice if he didn't.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Catholic school is a big waste of time, nobody even takes it seriously.

Just try going to a private school that has a bunch of positives, or a public school that is cheap and satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back