• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help please im expelled from my catholic school !!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
You'll need to drag your parents (Or guardians) into it, as Admin normally don't listen to the students, if they can convince them it was self defense etc you may have a chance
agreed. If you parents dont get involved then they wont take you seriously. Depending on how your school is an apology letter might help abit.

And i really dont think putting someone in a headlock is self defence....

But you could have avioded everything if you just kept your cool and had been smart. You knew that you were on probation, and from the admins piont of view they have givin you many chances. You blew it, not once but three times.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
The fact is also no teacher saw this fight happen, someone was just talking too loud and stuff. I understand my record and everything but how am i supposed to walk away from someone punching me several times in the stomach, I had to defend myself.

My family is on their way to my school right now to plead my case, and to also light a fire under his ass. This kid is white and im black , im not trying to bring race into this but all the administration is white and all the problems with people i have been in are white. The other kid didnt even get suspended even though he hit me first and i defended myself. They obviously gave the white student the benefit of the doubt. Even though i am on probation and i do have a record they shouldn't judge this against me. They should look into it clearly and if im right im right. I understand that my actions in the past do reflect on my current stasis but i should not be expelled for this.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Race War!
RACE WAR!

Anyways, just make sure you stick to the story, I find it funny that your school doesn't have cameras in the hallway, even if it is a Catholic school.

tangerine

Awards
The fact is also no teacher saw this fight happen, someone was just talking too loud and stuff. I understand my record and everything but how am i supposed to walk away from someone punching me several times in the stomach, I had to defend myself.

My family is on their way to my school right now to plead my case, and to also light a fire under his ass. This kid is white and im black , im not trying to bring race into this but all the administration is white and all the problems with people i have been in are white. The other kid didnt even get suspended even though he hit me first and i defended myself. They obviously gave the white student the benefit of the doubt. Even though i am on probation and i do have a record they shouldn't judge this against me. They should look into it clearly and if im right im right. I understand that my actions in the past do reflect on my current stasis but i should not be expelled for this.

Looking at it inversely, you're only involved in fights with white people and you're trying to make them seem like the enemies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
You seem to have not listened to what I said.

It's YOUR fault for not just walking away from the trip. It's YOUR fault for fighting him. YOU should not blame him. He is the victim. You threw the first punch. He was the one defending himself. You got what you deserved.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
You seem to have not listened to what I said.

It's YOUR fault for not just walking away from the trip. It's YOUR fault for fighting him. YOU should not blame him. He is the victim. You threw the first punch. He was the one defending himself. You got what you deserved.

I did not throw the first punch if your read what i posted on the first page HE FOLLOWED me into my homeroom and then began punching me. So i was defending myself. Also he didnt trip me he kicked me in the shin and left a mark and i simplely nugged him out of my way because he was in front of my locker and i was late to class. He followed me and began punching me because I nugged him out of my way and I defended myself from being hit

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Well, you put it as he tripped you.

Then you pushed him. Well, you need to explain more. Now, if you had not pushed and just told a teacher, you'd be at school.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Quite easily. Turn around, run to Admin and complain. If he was hitting you you would've had marks on your skin as proof. Not that hard.

My family is on their way to my school right now to plead my case, and to also light a fire under his ass. This kid is white and im black , im not trying to bring race into this but all the administration is white and all the problems with people i have been in are white. The other kid didnt even get suspended even though he hit me first and i defended myself. They obviously gave the white student the benefit of the doubt.

Shut the fuck up about your skin colour. Nobody gives a shit about it. It has nothing to do with your case and stop using it as a scapegoat for you being butthurt.

Even though i am on probation and i do have a record they shouldn't judge this against me. They should look into it clearly and if im right im right. I understand that my actions in the past do reflect on my current stasis but i should not be expelled for this.

Yes, they should hold this against you. You've been an ass in the past and you should have known not to exacerbate the situation by fighting back. In their countless other chances they gave you they trusted you to rectify your mistakes and thought you would have learned to do the right thing. Obviously, you didn't.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Even though i am on probation and i do have a record they shouldn't judge this against me. They should look into it clearly and if im right im right. I understand that my actions in the past do reflect on my current stasis but i should not be expelled for this.

The fact is that you have a bad record, while this might only be the first strike for the other guy. Even if it wasn't entirely your fault, you getting yourself involved with more troublesome situations is never going to be a good thing.

You may not think this is fair, but it all really depends on the school's policies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure you'd enjoy public school :3

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
1) You have a record.
2) You retaliated instead of doing the right thing and telling an administrator or teacher.
3) It's a Catholic school. They stick to their policies like super glue.

Basically, you're retarded for knowing you had a record, retaliating to this instead of telling an adult, and knowing your school's policies (at least I'm assuming you do, as not knowing school policies is beyond stupid). I'm not saying he is in the right for instigating, but you certainly weren't in the right by retaliating with violence. Also, using the race card is without a doubt the bitchiest route to take. You can't fallback on your problems by blaming your skin color and the skin color of those around you. I completely lose respect for anyone who blames their issues completely on their race. It's basically saying that you aren't man enough to take responsibility for your actions. You were on probation. You fought back. You deserve whatever punishment the school deems fit, regardless of you academic achievements.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Christ, why are you such a fuck up? I'm not trying to put you down or anything, but look at yourself. You have a bad record and yet you willingly decided to make that record longer. Look at the school you go to. A religious based school is not lax on their rules. I think you deserve whatever punishment they give you because you earned it. I don't think you should plead your case because you cannot win. You are a troublemaker and need to get that in check.

also, quite rude to pull the race card. In this day and age? I lose all sympathy for you.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Don't you have to pay to go to the Catholic School? Bribe them. :D Or go to Confession, and confess what you did wrong to the preacher on the other side of the little screen. Do something that'll change their minds, and they might let you back in. But, as Ulti said, pulling the race card is a big nono, and the same with all the other 'incidents' you pulled. Were I your teacher, I'd make you write a 15 page essay on the definition of "hooplah."

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
First off....if someone started punching any of you guys would you just walk away....i really hope not.....Dude they should not have Expelled you......you did not cause the situation...and from what you tell it is self defense.....but you must think about it this way....you say no one saw it....perhaps whoever told twisted the truth in a way so that you would get into trouble. If thats the case you are screwed. Because it is a private school...they have the right to do whatever they damn well please....A public school may have looked at it differently. For you people saying drag your parents into it.....hey Dex? Who did your parents believe...you or the school? Whoever is saying you should have told...apparently has never been punched by someone......this isnt day care......where you tattle when someone hits you......you fight back...If i were you...i would appeal like crazy...unless you realize it is a hopeless endeavor....then look for alternative choices like public school.

EDIT: Actually You played the race card.....and claimed you weren't trying to....so cancel that whole paragraph....I'm Black as well and live in Mississippi....and i dont play the race card......I still support your decision to fight back....but now you are victimizing yourself...for all of your issues....i mean its a catholic school you are bound to have trouble with white people....not that many black kids go to any school that costs money.

Last edited:

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Man, you should be happy that ya just got expelled from a Catholic school.

Just get another school. At least it won't be like North Korea for you.

(Or, more politely: move to another school. Rules will not be so rigid.)

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I've got to agree with everyone that said playing the race card is a bullshit excuse. I'm also curious as to what the incidents with these girls could have been, because from what Space Cowboy said, it seems as though you have a history of acting without thinking.

By the way, don't knock public schools, people. Going to a private school doesn't make you any better, babes.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
now what i did was wrong and i do have a history and i shouldn't have reacted. I dont care anymore, they said im expelled and its final but none of my disciplinary incidents and my expulsion are going on my record. So now im just searching for another school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back