• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help please im expelled from my catholic school !!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Um i just recieved a phone call from my school administration stating that i can not come for the rest of the year and next year. the reason for this is because on friday morning a boy kicked me, i pushed him and he followed me to my homeroom and began punching me. i punched him in the face and put him in a headlock. My homeroom teacher didnt see nor did any other teacher. but i was still called down to the office that day. I was suspended and then notified today of my expulsion.

The thing is i was already on probation and that was my third offense. Last year i was put on probation for punching a boy, then i got a discipline report for a incident with a girl and i got into another incident with a different girl in March and i was notified after that incident that it was my last chance and that at the end of this year the administration will decide whether i can come back next year if no more situations happened.

This latest one happened and even though i was in the right to defend myself i was still suspended and then notified of my expulsion. My thing is that i had a right to defend myself and he was attacking me, i didnt over do it or anything. i know i was on probation but i believe this is unfair to me.

Also the other kid didnt get suspended and was in school today. I would like another chance to prove to my school that i can be good.

Is there anyway that i could appeal or plead my case to the administration to let me come back for the rest of the year and next year.

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
You should not have pushed him.

Simple as that.

Should have gone straight to a teacher.

Even if people would call you a tattle, it's better to be the one staying in school because you're smarter than to tripping.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Anyway dude, I hope you left a mark, cause otherwise that punch doesn't mean jack shiit at this point. He's in school, you're not ...hope that doesn't make you feel accomplished.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I really dont have to apologize for anything, i only pushed him cause he was in front of my locker and wouldnt move and also for the kick, but he followed me into my homeroom and began punching me. It was basically self defense.

Also im not a trouble maker i dont like getting in trouble it's just that i get caught up in dumb sh*t.

I am a A+ student at the school and on honor roll throughout the whole year I really don't need or want to get in trouble

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
You've got guts. I am too much of a whimp to do anything about it. But, I hope the school lets you back in.

Callaghan

Awards
You'll need to drag your parents (Or guardians) into it, as Admin normally don't listen to the students, if they can convince them it was self defense etc you may have a chance

tangerine

Awards
Not to be harsh or anything, but given the fact that you already have a record of being in trouble, I doubt they'll be listening to your excuses. The problem isn't that you were dragged into this situation against your will and you're the victim, it's that you continued on with it and acted immaturely on a regular basis. You aren't completely innocent. You were already given other chances and you blew them, so you won't be getting another one. It's your own fault for not learning from past mistakes. Find another school and get on with it.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I understand i was given numerous chances, but to expel me for this situation is unjustly i was defending myself from his barrage of punches. I only subdued him because once he stopped I had let go.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
This was probably the thing that tipped it over the edge for the school.

Also, an A+ Honour Roll student should be smart enough to not ask a girl if she'll give you a handjob or whatever for money in a Catholic School.

tangerine

Awards
I understand i was given numerous chances, but to expel me for this situation...

The thing is i was already on probation and that was my third offense. Last year i was put on probation for punching a boy, then i got a discipline report for a incident with a girl and i got into another incident with a different girl in March and i was notified after that incident that it was my last chance and that at the end of this year the administration will decide whether i can come back next year if no more situations happened.

I wonder where you went wrong.

Raebus

Knowing this was your last chance, couldn't you have just ignored the guy and told someone about him? I doubt anyone will be able to offer any good advice to you. =P

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Knowing this was your last chance, couldn't you have just ignored the guy and told someone about him? I doubt anyone will be able to offer any good advice to you. =P

When i say barrage of punches i mean just random punches in the stomach, i had to do something, i defended myself and that's it i didnt go overboard or anything i just subdued him

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ah man, and I'm assuming this is close to the end of your school year, right? Sucks pretty bad. But you should have walked away after falling to the ground from the trip considering your stance. I know there's this honor code and what not, but your priorities should be set kinda high for falling for such a thing at this point. You already have quite a record, and the administration probably had it up to their necks with your behavior. Anything that results in a problem for others at this point (your fault, or not) will not go in your favor due to your credibility. I don't know what you can do. All I can say is plead your case, but if they don't listen, then hell, oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back