• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help!! Piccolo Help!! Not Emotional! Just need advise quick!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
An ambashur hole another word for it. Most people who don't play the flute or piccolo have no idea what it is. It's a tiny little space that controls the amount of air you let out. The smaller the higher pitch, bigger low pitch.

6127158-lg.jpg

See the little balck spot on her lips. That's an ambashur hole. That's how you get your note out.

Get it?

EDIT: Wow I didn't realize that's how big the picture was. I can't find a better pciture. Sorry...

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Well the fact that no one here seemed to never play an instrament and when IM one of my friends who does not play an instrament about try outs. I told him ambashur hole becuase he was wondering how you play a piccolo. He was all 'A what!?'. He didn't get it until I put air hole. I know what it is, I have played flute for almost forever. Oh and I'm getting better at Bravura. Only one section (22 measures) do I have problems.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
So whens the competition?
And is that rival of yours still on your case Star Light?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
That's the spirit!

Meh, our first competition isn't until the 20th of September (I swear, he picked that just to piss everyone off over Pointfest. It's ****ing ridiculous. . .). Just ignore her, she'll grow up eventually. If she doesn't the who cares. She's not worth attention if she's a bitch to people.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
You mean an Embouchure. Every wind instrument player uses one, not just flute and piccolo.

You just need to practice and focus. It seems like you probably won't get it. You're young, and you lack musical experience. If you stay dedicated, though, it's something you'll develop without even realizing it.

Good luck, but don't stress over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back