• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help!! Piccolo Help!! Not Emotional! Just need advise quick!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I'm a little amazed at how Star Light manages to slip her father and her "rival" into every conversation she takes part in.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Keep practicing.

Why would you even ask for help on KHI? You aren't going to get a member to come over there and help you play it.

I guess, but my rival will just go on being all sassy and a drama queen brat. I'm sick of her. I wish I could do something and proove it. I told her that she was not the only one who played piccolo last year when she was teasing all the other flutes about her playing piccolo. She didn't believe me.

Nobody cares.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Great. You managed to offend me while playing the victim. Seeing as how I myself am a musician, I am personally insulted.

Easy way? Screw you. As a musician, there is only hard work. You get better by practicing. You practice by playing the piece. There are no short cuts. You can't watch a video and suddenly become better. If you can't play the piccolo, guess what? You won't get in. That's life. You work on your own. If you don't have a schedule to even practice your music, how do you expect to survive band? Instead of posting your pathetic cries for assistance, go out and practice the actual piece.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
I know that. I'm asking if anyone has played it before ^^

I fond good advise. My music teacher gave it me yesterday...
"Anyone can feel the music and play the music, but the one who let's the music carry them is the better musician." ^

I got my advise. I'm praticing Smart Music now. My computer is taking forever to load though.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Yeah I do... oh. Ok listen if none of you can offer good suport or help then why you in help/ support? Oh and when you whistle you whiatle a tune along with humming, the tune will move you. The rythem. You know this reminding me of a song I sung in choras. Rhythem of Life.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
We offered you the help we could. It's really up to you to take it.

Was tryouts today? Did you make it?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Ok. A real tip this time. If you can't even play the try out music, you are not fit for band. Try out music is the simplest piece you will play and if you are already struggling, you are not ready to play with others. The music will only get harder and everyone expects you to do it without bitching.

In short, I say don't do it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
My point stands. If you can't handle try-outs, face it. You won't make it. I do believe you are lying about the music as that should never even be attempted at try-outs. Don't know why you get kicks from this =\

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i never played the piccolo before but i have played the flute. i think you should try practicing your tone by playing notes... especially high notes with a comfortable/fast/low (comfortable. o.o; yeah) if possible amount of air. umm... check how many flats are in the music and try practicing the scale. after that you should practice fingering/playing the music.

i don't know. if you don't make it. you'll have a year to practice for it. o_O

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I guess, but my rival will just go on being all sassy and a drama queen brat. I'm sick of her. I wish I could do something and proove it. I told her that she was not the only one who played piccolo last year when she was teasing all the other flutes about her playing piccolo. She didn't believe me.

looks like ur kinda like Sakura and her rival ur sick of her sorry cant help

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
No my rival is a girl at my school. Oh and it's a tie between me and another girl. My rival decided not to try out. My problem is my air hole. Oh and thanks ZF, you're probaly the only one who gave good advise and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back