• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help on Star Ocean till the End of time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

AngelicHeart said:
Im stuck in star ocean, Im at the part were you use that stupied dragen flute thing. Its makeing me mad!! Can Any one help me please?
Assuming you already have the Dragon Bone Flute, just examine the walls with the dragon pictures and find out what emotion they're depicting. To make the walls disappear, play the song that matches how they feel:

Happy: Lightly tap the circle button
Playful: Lightly press and hold the circle button
Sad: Press the circle button hard, but don't hold it down
Angry: Press the circle button hard and hold it in

What you're supposed to do is light up the entire cross-shaped pattern in the main room. To do this, you're basically just going to enter the rooms to the north, west and east and activate switches there. Once you've done that, reenter the room with the cross and head south back to where the save point is. Across the room from the save point you'll find another dragon-faced wall, and upon entering it you'll see a scene. After the scene ends, examine the wall to pick up the Dragon Cranium and head back to the cross. Make sure all of the panels are lit up, and then stand in the center and choose to offer the Dragon Cranium. After doing so head north, use the save point here and head north again. Make sure you're prepared beforehand, since there's a rather nasty boss up here.

Leviathan

The boss (unless you've leveled up A LOT) will give you one hell of a time. He attacks fast and his attcks can be quite devastating. If you have the oppotunity I suggest qetting both of these inventors: Mackwell and Misty lear and have an alchemist stone. Then go to a workshop and create orichalcum (+500 atk) it's the one that costs approx. 5000 dollars. It may cost a lot but it will REALLY help. When fighting him watch out for aerial slash and use abilities wisely. hope this helps.

Albel the wicked

Leviathan said:
The boss (unless you've leveled up A LOT) will give you one hell of a time. He attacks fast and his attcks can be quite devastating. If you have the oppotunity I suggest qetting both of these inventors: Mackwell and Misty lear and have an alchemist stone. Then go to a workshop and create orichalcum (+500 atk) it's the one that costs approx. 5000 dollars. It may cost a lot but it will REALLY help. When fighting him watch out for aerial slash and use abilities wisely. hope this helps.

yeah to that. robin wind is one the of the hardest boss so far and you might have to level up a bit if you want to beat him without too much problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back