• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help on Cosplay Outfits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

This summer, I'm going to be attending my very first anime convention, Komoricon in Portland, Oregon! I'm really excited about it and wanted to cosplay for it. I've already decided that I'm going to do two cosplays while I'm up there. I'm going to be cosplaying as Roxas and Kairi. (Don't ask me why I chose these two...I don't know)

Anyways, I was wondering what I should do for Kairi's shoes and Roxas's hair? I'm willing to spend the money on the outfit for both, but I don't really want to spend $60 on shoes and I'm not sure on how to style Roxas's wig.(I'm styling my own hair to be just like Kairi's)

Any help on either of these will be great help! I'm looking for more help on what to do for Kairi than Roxas really...but any ideas on what to do for designing my wig will be helpful!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
disk01_img05.jpg

HOPE THAT HELPS

Figgles

So, you think I could just get away with white shoes? I'm doing Kairi in Kingdom Hearts II and her shoes are more of a purple color I think...

Figgles

Okay, so I'm just going to go with white shoes for my Kairi outfit. I shouldn't have to much of a problem with my Roxas wig either. I found a good toutorial online for helping me with that.

Thanks for the help! And to anyone going to Komoricon this summer, let me know! I'm eager to meet new people there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back