• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Help on Cosplay Outfits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Figgles

Awards
This summer, I'm going to be attending my very first anime convention, Komoricon in Portland, Oregon! I'm really excited about it and wanted to cosplay for it. I've already decided that I'm going to do two cosplays while I'm up there. I'm going to be cosplaying as Roxas and Kairi. (Don't ask me why I chose these two...I don't know)

Anyways, I was wondering what I should do for Kairi's shoes and Roxas's hair? I'm willing to spend the money on the outfit for both, but I don't really want to spend $60 on shoes and I'm not sure on how to style Roxas's wig.(I'm styling my own hair to be just like Kairi's)

Any help on either of these will be great help! I'm looking for more help on what to do for Kairi than Roxas really...but any ideas on what to do for designing my wig will be helpful!

Figgles

Awards
So, you think I could just get away with white shoes? I'm doing Kairi in Kingdom Hearts II and her shoes are more of a purple color I think...

Figgles

Awards
Okay, so I'm just going to go with white shoes for my Kairi outfit. I shouldn't have to much of a problem with my Roxas wig either. I found a good toutorial online for helping me with that.

Thanks for the help! And to anyone going to Komoricon this summer, let me know! I'm eager to meet new people there!