• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP NOT WANTED - NO SITE STAFF POSITIONS NEED TO BE FILLED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
So if you've been asking yourselves why I of all people have been updating the main page recently, the answer is actually very simple: as of about two weeks ago, I've become the new site manager.

Many of the people who used to be on board have gone M.I.A. due to the lack of a competent manager being around to tell them what to do after previous managers retired. As a result they've been placed into their retired usergroup. However, this leaves us with a very noticeable shortage of hands. The current site staff roster is as follows:
Nocturne - Content Writer
Ordeith - Content Writer
Rena - Content Writer
Riel - Content Writer
Silh - Manager, Content Writer
Sir Jecht - Graphics Designer
Spyells - Content Writer
Basic criteria
Naturally, with a new management comes a new methodology, so we will be functioning quite differently. That said, the people I hire have to have a sense of initiative; in other words, I want someone who can do what they were hired to do by theirselves, not someone who waits around for my orders.

Other than that, basic HTML knowledge and a scot-free (or close to scot-free) record on these forums are required.

Currently needed are (more criteria)
two content writers

• Must have good grammar.
  • Must have a good nose for KH news.*
  • Not required: Has played through Days and can understand enough of what was going on in the game.**
* Keeping other KH/Square sites open in separate tabs and refreshing them periodically does not count.
** Watching video walkthroughs does not count.

There's no application to fill out. Just send me a paragraph on why you think you're qualified. How long the paragraph should be is up to you, but putting effort into it would be nice.

two translators

three graphic designers

• Those applying for this position must send me three pieces of work they've put together.
Quantities are subject to change. Site staff, feel free to cover anything I forgot to cover.
Ideally someone who is applying can fill more than one of these positions, but that isn't required.

These changes will be made over the next week or so. Happy applying!

S

Shadow Soldier

Re: HELP WANTED - MANY SITE STAFF POSITIONS NEEDING TO BE FILLED

What kind of Graphic Designers do you need? Like.. what sort of things? You mean making up pictures sorta what Kotaku and Joystiq does?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

What kind of Graphic Designers do you need? Like.. what sort of things? You mean making up pictures sorta what Kotaku and Joystiq does?

Probably banners and such.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Probably banners and such.
Somebody good at PS could do that. We have a lot of people here who are good at that.So I see it as there are a lot of applicants who could qualify for the desinging job.

DetectiveMan

Even though I am relatively new, I would like to apply, the fact that I am as new as I am also means that I have a "scot free record" as you put it. If I were to become any of the positions, a content writer would best suit me. Although I regretful to inform you I have not played Days due to my lack of a DS. Are there any other things not related to Days concerning content writers that you would need? If by any chance you need a news reporter of sorts I have quite a bit of experience with that.

Edit:

Now that I have seen that it is not required to have played Days I would like to apply for a content writer.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Currently needed are (more criteria)
two content writers

• Must have good grammar.
  • Must have a good nose for KH news.*

If I had a nose for KH news, other than,

* Keeping other KH/Square sites open in separate tabs and refreshing them periodically does not count.
I would love to do the job. But, seeing as I don't, I'm out.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

^ Yeah, same here, Lionheart. I'd love to be a content writer, but I wouldn't know where to look for KH news outside of here or the Square websites.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I would help with content writing but

Must have a good nose for KH news.

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

Sorry, fellas. The thing is that we're aiming to be the first to get the news, so I felt that it was important to stress that.

Don't get me wrong though, every now and then we'll get beaten to it. It's still news we have to post, so when that happens we'll just credit where we got it from.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

Sorry, fellas. The thing is that we're aiming to be the first to get the news, so I felt that it was important to stress that.
Yeah, that's definitely top priority. Also, it would be hard to pick someone for a job if the only prerequisite was to have 'good grammar.'

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called

There are a few members (more like one member) who has been bothering the staff for a position. I believe you know who you are. I don't think you have a chance of getting hired, but maybe Silh will be generous. I just know you've been annoying me and I don't think you would be a positive addition to the staff. You know who you are so I'm not going to name any names...=(

Joy

Bronze Member

How's the rest of the site doing, in regards to walkthroughs, keyblade information, etc.? I remember that section needing buffing. Is that still needed?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

There are a few members (more like one member) who has been bothering the staff for a position. I believe you know who you are. I don't think you have a chance of getting hired, but maybe Silh will be generous. I just know you've been annoying me and I don't think you would be a positive addition to the staff. You know who you are so I'm not going to name any names...=(

Alright, alright. I'll stop bugging you to get on staff.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Could you maybe provide examples for places to find "fresh news" on Kingdom Hearts?
I think I'd make a pretty darn good content writer were it not for that. Do you mean, like, Japanese blog websites? I could keep those and the Famitsu/other magazine website tabs open and refresh them.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

Could you maybe provide examples for places to find "fresh news" on Kingdom Hearts?
I think I'd make a pretty darn good content writer were it not for that. Do you mean, like, Japanese blog websites? I could keep those and the Famitsu/other magazine website tabs open and refresh them.
Not limited to those sites, but yes, those are some examples of sources you could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back