• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP NOT WANTED - NO SITE STAFF POSITIONS NEED TO BE FILLED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Silh, your sarcasm is absolutely in no way necessary and I would appreciate it if you would please stop. I am not doing anything that should cause you to be that way. I apologized for making the mistake of sending you the application and made a suggestion for you to do an update, there is no need for you to act the way you did.

Good day to you Silh.

Silh can do and say whatever he feels. He has the right to do so, considering he helped FOUND this site/forum.

That and if you're going to stick around here, I'd suggest you, at the minimum, get used to his sarcasm. There's MUCH worse around here.

C

Charlie

Silh, your sarcasm is absolutely in no way necessary and I would appreciate it if you would please stop. I am not doing anything that should cause you to be that way. I apologized for making the mistake of sending you the application and made a suggestion for you to do an update, there is no need for you to act the way you did.

Good day to you Silh.

I find it funny that you turn so quickly on someone whom you begged for a staff position from.

Naughty, naughty.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Silh can do and say whatever he feels. He has the right to do so, considering he helped FOUND this site/forum.

That and if you're going to stick around here, I'd suggest you, at the minimum, get used to his sarcasm. There's MUCH worse around here.

No he didn't.

You people take this shit too seriously. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back