• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► help needed....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
alright, im having a hard time over this problem. i really need advice about this...

alrighty.. :(p.s..... please help.. im really in need of advice)

it's about some months now that i met this guy. and well... when he asked if i could be his.. uhm... gf, i said 'yes'. well, things havent been that complicated (just talking.. nothing unusual). now, just recently... i dont know anymore. when he goes on in ym (yea, weird i know...) i dont feel like talking to him and go invisible (its a blessing) or when he says i love you, i dont react that much and just say 'thanks' (cold-hearted, huh?) and sometime, i get nervous (as in scared-nervous). now, main problem... im planning to well, tell him it isnt working. the thing is i know he's going to be hurt but i need to.... im getting confused.

i really need advice on how i can do that... without hurting him too much.

anything would be really useful.. so please

Jopari

Just tell him. It's gonna hurt more if you waste time tripping and stumbling over your words. I know it sounds heartless, but just tell him that you don't feel that the relation is working and that you don't think you should continue it.

He might not understand at first, but just tell him the truth and eventually he should move on. We all have to move on if it doesn't work.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Just give him the old "we can still be friends" saying. Or just working with the friend angle saying it never really felt like you were in a relationship but rather friends who talked alot. But either way you need to let him go no matter how cold hearted it gets. If he is the same age as you this shouldnt effect him too much with you two still being young enough.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's better to tell him now then wait a couple more weeks/months. If you wait too long and then tell him, it could do much worse damage then it would now. No matter what you do or say to break up with him, however, he will be hurt. That's why you have to be gentle with him in telling him that you're not interested anymore. But you can still be friends; give him that option.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
i really hope it works out for you =)
just stay strong, you did the right thing by telling him now before it got too intimate
i didnt really like my gf, but i didnt know how to tell her right, so she basically shoved me away and cried for a few days when i finally broke up w/her

mesmerized

Its better that you did it now; if you would have waited it would have hurt even more.
For example, my relationship with my ex-boyfriend was extremely crappy and we both saw it.. however I "loved" him so much [[that or i was obsessed.]] that he stayed with me for months after we knew it should have ended. Finally after 6 months together he pulled my heart out and stomped on it! I felt like the last 3 months of my life had been for nothing.

So you did the right thing! Don't feel bad, instead feel proud that you didn't hurt him any more than you had to :)

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
thanks a lot again guys. and mesmerized... you rock! ^o^

and... it somehow just felt like a shalow emotion with him... if that's the case then there's no reason to continue it right? so, thanks alot once again to you guys ^.^

p.s... since this thread's been answered... how do you close it by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back