• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Needed ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Okay so in case anyone hasnt read my other threads in this section .. Ive beaten the entire game basically - ive complete everything i can possibly do aside from receiving the gold crown. in order for me to get the gold crown tho i need to defeat terra .. but i cant unlock him until i've completed all worlds (which means having the disney or mickey symbol next to the picture of each world in jiminy's journal)

.. and there is only one thing i have not done in order to complete ALL of the worlds .. and that is obtaining one single chest in twilight town ...its sad but in all honesty, i have absolutely no clue where it is and ive searched high and low .. so i need some help

[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X][??][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

^^ okay so this is the way that the chest are shown in the journal when i go to it .. with an "X" meaning that the chest was found .. and with "??" representing the one that was not found (the 6th chest in on the 4th line) .. Now given the position of the one im missing .. and following along with a guidebook .. the chest would be found in either the underground concourse or sunset terrace

..but ive looked in both places many times and i cant find a chest anywhere that hasnt been opened already

-So basically .. i was wondering if anyone had a clue as to where to find that specific chest .. i dont expect anyone to know or really be able to help me but i figured why not ask ... anyones help that can lead me to finding it would be unbelievably appreciated so ..?? PLEASE HELP!?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
sorry can't help, but you do know you don't have to do everything to unlock the Terra boss battle. Just beat Xemnas at the end of the game, it'll ask you to save you do and there you go.

Have you tried searching the roof tops or perhaps in the Mansion

Hyrenking

This may seem weird, but I think I had the same problem, possibly the same chest.
Mine was in that other part of twilight town that you take the train to... the one with the hill... Rumors of twilight town... Yeah, I don't remember the name of the place...
Anyway, get on the little trolley that goes back and forth and check the roof tops, then go down on the ground and check the corners that buildings make. Mine was one of the corner on the ground chests, really hard to see.

But I didn't need to do that to face Terra, did you already beat Xemnas for the first time and then save the game? That's when he opened up for me.

kh is ba

^ You mean sunset hill?

Well, you could be missing the one on the roof with the Orichalcum+ in it. Just look around that area and you can probably find it, It also could be in the underground tunnel by sunset hill, you know the tunnel where you fight the many Vivi copy things.

M

Master Roxas

Area: Sunset Terrace
====================

Treasure Chest (#29) Orichalcum +, (#30) Mythril Shard, (#31) Mythril Crystal
and (#32) AP Boost:

When you enter this area go to the Western most end of the Tram Tracks and
look East to see a Treasure Chest (#30) at the front door of a the building
on the South side of the tracks. Go East along the Tram Tracks and you will
see about halfway down these Tram Tracks a Treasure Chest (#31) to your left
in a gap between two buildings near a tree. Jump onto the Train and then jump
onto the rooftop of that building near that tree to find another Treasure
Chest (#29). Go to the East end of the Tram Tracks and go up the stairs to
the North. Go around the corner of the building to your left and go up the
alley to your right (North) to see a Treasure Chest (#32) at the end of this
alley.

there u go u missed the orichalcum+...

M

Master Roxas

OOppss... wrong section... I do not own the KHII:FM+ but i'm pretty sure it is there

Detronilizer

You don't need to get the last treasure chest if you already beat all the worlds. Just beat Xemnas, save your game, and you'll reappear at TWTNW. Terra should be unlocked. If you want to unlock the secret ending, if you're on Critical Mode just get the last crown, beat Xemnas again, and it's unlocked. If you're on Proud, I believe you have to complete the journal. On Standard, I believe you have to complete the game 100% including every Gummi Ship mission. On beginner, it's impossible. Hope that helps!

KHfan16

Awards
try looking at the rooftops. r u sure you've look everywhere? just double check all the places.. also im having problem with that to long ago so i kinda forget wheres that chest is.. hope that helps

TrueRoxas527

Wow. I had the exact same problem. The chest was right around the train that goes back and forth in the seven wonders area. It blended in with the ground and took me half an hour to notice it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back