• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Erm, guys. I have replay KH1 recently , but find that i was not able to beat Sephiroth. So, any guides on that? I will be appreaciated.

Cloudless Sky

Oh sorry ... My bad... Guard is the best against his sword attack... Or sonic blade is the best attack against him... Keep spamming this skill to him...

Cloudless Sky

Lack of magic, i could not use sonic blade often..i'm only lvl40+

Your MP does not related to your lvl ... Your MP only will increase if you equip better Mp weapon... Such as Oath Keeper and Ultima Weapon ( the best MP gift weapon )... And Sonic Blade only consume 2 MP... It is better than other skill such as Ragnarok... Furthermore, your mp will recover once you hit by sephiroth ...:thumbup:

Akans

「moriya」
Sonic Blade is decent, but if you can use it right, use Ars Arcanon, make sure you get in the extra few hits at the end, since it almost triples the damage.

When Sephy uses his exploding fire move, strike raid him.

Ragnarok is a no-no, its an aerial combo with a slow finishing move.

And level up!! Get Curaga

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reccomend using areo, aeroga if you have it, to help keep down his attack's damage(i always used that) also attack him when he's about to use Heartless Angel, cos it stops it... err... use Ars Arcanum only when he uses fire column things

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
th one where he takes down ur health n mp to 1

Akans

「moriya」
I reccomend using areo, aeroga if you have it, to help keep down his attack's damage(i always used that) also attack him when he's about to use Heartless Angel, cos it stops it... err... use Ars Arcanum only when he uses fire column things

I was going to suggest aeroga, but it seemed like Prince of Heart didn't have enough mp to even keep up sonic blade, let alone aerogas...
I'm more of a wimp type, i perfer attacking from a distance with strike, not ars arcanon... lol
But u have to find ur own style

Cloudless Sky

I used to always preapare to dodge roll near him after he teleport... Because he might use the heartless angel attack after he teleport

Cloudless Sky

I can't estimated when he use heartless angel so i easily get pwned XDD

The 1st time he use the skill is when he jump to other place and teleport suddenly... The second time is after he sword dance (if not mistaken) , just remember to guard all his sword dance attacks and he will immediately use the voodoo attack / heartless angel

Akans

「moriya」
But I haven't finish explaining

lol...Agreed. Sepireoth is extremely hard. If you can beat him at lvl 40, you have my eternal respect. I'm around level 60-ish and I have yet to survive three hits of his sword.
My record - last 2 bars! Though I'm not crazy about beating sephy so I don't try that much XD

GOOD LUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back