• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP NEEDED ON BoF III for PSP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey i need help on a certain bit on Breath of Fire III for the PSP. I am at the point where i have to enter The Contest of Champions, and every time i go the the Hall of Fame i keep dying! o_O

Ryu: Level 12
Nina: Level 11
Momo: Level 11

i don't even have the Bat Amulet which i know that resists the blind attack Claw keeps using, i can't get it now and i am stuck. What should i do?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
It's been so long since I've played BoF 3. I want it to come to NA

If this is the battle I think it is, then I know it's not an easy one. You should start off with Ryu using is strongest Dragon form. For me, I think it was only one of the pup's, I think. Nina should, of course, be healing, and Momo should attack. Once Ryu is back to his normal form, have him attack (unless Momo's ATT is better) and then Momo should act as a second healer/second attacker, whichever is necessary. Make sure to have some healing items (both HP and MP).

Sorry if that's not much help. Try www.gameFAQs.com They have something for every game. You might have to use walkthrough for the Playstation version of the game, instead of the PSP version though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back