• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help: Mystery Goo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Town

I'm trying to sythesize an item, but I'm missing mystery goo. I know it comes from the white mushroom Heartless in Deep Jungle, only problem is that I don't know how to kill them so that I can get mystery goo. If anyone knows please post. Don't give opinions, give what you know to be true. Please don't turn this into a spam thread. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
You arent really supposed to kill them, you are supposed to do the magic spell that they are telling you to. Like if the white mushroom is fanning itself then you have to use blizzard on it, and if it is shivering then you use Fire, if it is spinning you use Aero, if it stops in midair you use stop, if it looks up and there is a light coming down its Thunder,and if its on the floor you use cure on it....ok you only have a few seconds to do it though...it really isnt that hard though....you can also get mystery goo from the purple mushroom things if you kill them...they are pretty commom in halloween town so you can check the place where the roll-up hil thing is or where the bridge is going to oogies manor...yep thats how i got my mystery goos...

Atma

When you find a White Mushroom, wait a second. It will do one of several actions, with you must counter with a spell:

Shivering-Fire
Fanning itself-Blizzard
Light over it's head-Thunder
Lying down-Cure
Floating-Gravity
Spinning-Aero
Stopped-Stop

Folow that for three actions, and the Mushroom will disappear. leaving you several synthesis items and a good chance of dropping a Mystery Goo if you did the same action/reaction three times. It doesn't have to be one after the other, so take your time waiting for the repeated movements.

P.S. Do NOT hit them with your Keyblade. hey will leave you with nothing, and the same goes for wrong spells. So please, take your time and don't jump the gun. Hope that helps, and good luck!

~Unknown_User~

The best Way Ive found to get mystery goo is to go to any world and locate the Blue Mushrooms, once you do cast Aeroga (or the Highest you have) and then begin to hit the little bugger. be sure to have a lock on it or you'll lose sight of it, thus allowing him to fall to the ground, making him dissappear with out giving you anything. The top deck of Hooks ship in Neverland always has a few for me.

omnikey

just like everyone else said, the two places with the most common appearences are deep jungl by the tent, and wonder land in the forset.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I go to the Blue Mushrooms like ~Unknown User~. What I do is when I'm on Hook's ship and I find the Blue Mushrooms, I fly and I continue to hit them until they disappear. If you do it this way, you don't have to jump and hit them at the same time.

the_titan

u can get mystery goo from any of the mushrooms
white - hit them with the right 3 magic attacks
black - kill them
blue - bounce them in the air 10-100 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back