• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help my friend with a small survey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Done. I was really confused when it said "Now leaving Facebook"..I was like, "uh no, I'm leaving KHI."

***For those confused, this will take you to google docs****

Tips for your friend:

1) Surveymonkey is the way to go when sharing surveys.
2) Some questions your friend asked will get skewed results. Because I've only played Doom 2016, I had to say "No" on questions that compared two different games.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Done. I was really confused when it said "Now leaving Facebook"..I was like, "uh no, I'm leaving KHI."

***For those confused, this will take you to google docs****

Tips for your friend:

1) Surveymonkey is the way to go when sharing surveys.
2) Some questions your friend asked will get skewed results. Because I've only played Doom 2016, I had to say "No" on questions that compared two different games.
Huh, I didn't get the "Now leaving Facebook" thing. I wonder why it didn't happen to me.

But thanks! and I'll notify him about that.

Also on your second tip, only questions with a red asterisk are required. The second, fifth, twelfth, thirteenth, and fourteenth questions are optional, so you didn't need to answer those.

Back