• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sora's_smexy

Ok I need a little help I'm not sure what to do on this thing and......I would like to you know talk to random people some times to so HELP!!!!!:confused:

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
New ones.
Well, I'm guessing this is your first forum.

Anyway here you just post discuss, post news...etc. Like posting in threads you want to post in. Example: this thread is about asking for help. I'm posting in here to help you. I see you already know how to make a thread, good.

This is a kingdom hearts forum you know but remember there's other sections so go look around.

If your looking to go make friends then go the the Welcome section. Post a thread saying hi and you can make friends that way to. Heck, I'll be a friend of yours if you want.

Pretty much to summon it up you just read threads, post in them, make threads of your own...etc.

Go and read the rules to. If you have anymore question you can ask me, trust I'm a kind member ready to help. I wont bite you.

But I hope no one else will flame you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back