• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Help me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Help you how? Trolling and yelling at people isn't going to do a thing, so try and enlighten me before this thread is also closed; do you have an actual problem, what is it and how do you think it can get fixed?

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I´m not trolling I just want my life back or I kill myself. I just want the honor of being part of the staff on a forum and the right to go to a group on devianart. I´ll be happy that way.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I´m not trolling I just want my life back or I kill myself. I just want the honor of being part of the staff on a forum and the right to go to a group on devianart. I´ll be happy that way.

So earn it? Whining about it and threatening to kill yourself isn't going to get you shit, no one can help you with your own problems. You have to WANT to fix these. Get help, we can't do anything. You need to find professional help if you want things to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back