• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me solve this puzzle! It's driving me insane!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CloudStriiiife

Awards
So my friends created a little puzzle. The object is to figure out a specific quote from a specific character from a specific game. They've given 5 clues which I've attached here. I'm fairly certain it's Cloud from KH but the 2nd and 5th clues are throwing me off a bit. I was thinking it was Cloud talking to Sora "I'm looking for someone. Hades promised (the pinky promise) to help. I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired. I fell into darkness, and I couldn't find the light (the swords of darkness and light?)." I think the first clue is about the promise and the 3rd is obviously cloud. The 4th clue is KH. So can someone help decipher the rest? Or tell me how the burning man and the swords fit that quote or some other quote?

Attachments

• sidebyside.png
    sidebyside.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 6

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
So my friends created a little puzzle. The object is to figure out a specific quote from a specific character from a specific game. They've given 5 clues which I've attached here. I'm fairly certain it's Cloud from KH but the 2nd and 5th clues are throwing me off a bit. I was thinking it was Cloud talking to Sora "I'm looking for someone. Hades promised (the pinky promise) to help. I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired. I fell into darkness, and I couldn't find the light (the swords of darkness and light?)." I think the first clue is about the promise and the 3rd is obviously cloud. The 4th clue is KH. So can someone help decipher the rest? Or tell me how the burning man and the swords fit that quote or some other quote?
Are the swords perhaps representative of the Colosseum itself, and the burning man representing Hades?

Back