• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help me Plz!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Umm...

Avoid the acid, break all his attacks, and beat the crap out of him...

THat's all there is to it...

Nemesis

i hated this battle too... considering that i sucked at jumping.. i lost a large amount of health when i fought this guy. Now.. the biggest thing sadly is to jump... no sleights as they are too easy to break( the dmg from the acid can do it) if u get a green Mickey(the symbol) card... USE IT. it makes u immune to the acid... huge plus! anyway.. yhea... break his stuff... bring magic... acctually.. if u can get away with it.. a deck of magic attack cards and only lvl.0 attack cards can do it. just make sure to bring healing.. and lots of it.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
well when u get the grenn mickey card use cloud but hes gonna break it so put it in a sleight with a low number first cloud second and a high card last! then poun the shit out of him

DragonFromWithIn

Dude_Of_Kingdom said:
I can't beat the parisite cage!!!
Help?
cant help beat the game long ago like 2 days after i got the gameand no i did not play it 24/7 it wa just easy for me. my friends call me a videogame prodigy

Nemesis

DragonFromWithIn said:
cant help beat the game long ago like 2 days after i got the gameand no i did not play it 24/7 it wa just easy for me. my friends call me a videogame prodigy

i dont mean to sound like an ass.. but if why are u posting here if your not gonna help?

but on topic.. i hated this boss for the simple fact that i was no good at jumping.. it pissed me off.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Are you serious? Parasite cage is pretty straight forward. Stay one those platforms and break his attacks. When your close enough just attakc. If you get a Mickeyy card use it, then get out your Dragon Maleficent(Overdrive effect) card which will boost your attack(but slow down your reloading time) so you can hammer away at Parasite cage. Doing this about 2 or 3 times should finish it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
It depends which character you are.

With Sora, parasite cage is hard, you need to be very vigilant of his attacks and the acid and use only 0 or 7,8,9 cards (if you have them). A 0 and high Cure will help as well. When you get the green Mickey card, reload and then use it, hopefully ur high cards are placed at the top of the deck so you can get in a good few hits. Keep Clouds for sleights and if ur desperate, use Cura(ga). A small thing to remember is to put 0 cards on the top of your deck, and scroll past them at the start so if Parasite Cage uses an 8, you can easily access the 0 card, instead of searching through the deck. Levelling up will also help.

With Riku, Parasite cage is slightly easier as you don't have to worry about reload times as much. Save Mickey cards for sleights (MM Miracle works well as it heals you quite a bit), and if you can, Dark Firaga is a good choice here, as well as using the Dragon Maleficent card.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back